Check In Sherry

Old May 25th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz

Default Check In Sherry

I realize you're in Southern Oklahoma but just want to make sure you are
ok...Those were some bad tornados there yesterday(Saturday) :-) Liz

Old May 25th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
I realize you're in Southern Oklahoma but just want to make sure you
are ok...Those were some bad tornados there yesterday(Saturday) :-)
Liz

Isn't Steve Touchstone in that area too? Purrs for everyone affected.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 26th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 25, 12:46*am, ":-\)Liz" wrote:
I realize you're in Southern Oklahoma but just want to make sure you are
ok...Those were some bad tornados there yesterday(Saturday) :-) Liz

Oh, gosh I just saw this post. That's really kind of you all to ask.

The tornadoes were in NE oklahoma, and didn't affect us at all. Steve
is
in SW Oklahoma, and we're kind of South Central.
I did see those videos though. Absolutely frightening stuff. Just
incredible. I
get really blase' (sp?) about storms, don't pay much attention to the
weather
but seeing that really got me to remember to respect Mother Nature
more.

Sherry
Old May 26th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

The tornadoes were in NE oklahoma, and didn't affect us at all. Steve
is in SW Oklahoma, and we're kind of South Central.

Why did I think Steve lived in Colorado? Steve, did you ever live in
Colorado?

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old May 26th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz

I knew you are in S.Olka. but as the storm built from the S.W. ...I figured
you might have gotten some shearwinds...We got backlash winds from the
building storms.... Glad all is well with you and Steve Touchstone....

Old May 30th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^. .^=`[_2_]

bastXXXette
Sherry The tornadoes were in NE oklahoma, and didn't affect us at
all. Steve
is in SW Oklahoma, and we're kind of South Central.

Why did I think Steve lived in Colorado? Steve, did you ever live in
Colorado?

There was a 35 mile long tornado in Colorado recently, says my daughter who
lives there. I guess this has been a year of record tornados according to
Yahoo news.
When I lived in Denver, from 1945-1976, I only recall one tornado, and now
they are getting more frequent.
Purrs and prayers for all those affected
Hug
Kyla

Ping Sherry Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 0 March 20th 08 11:10 AM
Sherry, d-pet? Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 September 25th 05 08:03 PM
PING: Sherry dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 6 January 18th 05 06:56 PM
PING: Sherry Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 0 January 12th 05 03:32 AM
HEY SHERRY! Karen Cat anecdotes 42 March 24th 04 09:54 PM