My new cat

Old August 4th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default My new cat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

snipped

Funny another one from across the pond shows up first post ever and it is
in defense of someone. Strange

What is really funny is that he thinks complaining to teranews will somehow
result in negative, or any consequences for me. This is a major dumbass.

Old August 4th 09, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, Although throwing abuse and insults is
not the way
well mannered grown ups verse them.
Its an easy problem to solve. This person is nothing but a net bully, you
know what to do....
Just forward the 'complete' abusive message to X-Complaints-To:

I just noticed this "personal" note of yours. Now then, dickface, do you
understand that Teranews does not censor and that this is NOT a moderated
group? The point of Usenet is voicing opinions freely. Prigs like you can't
do a goddamned thing about freedom of speech here, though it is not
guaranteed in the **** hole you live in.

Furthermore, you flaming ****ing pussy, netcopping just brands you as a
bigger asshole than I could ever be.

And furthermore, **** you. *bows*

Old August 13th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

long time regular troll,
She/it proclaims to love cats,
and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My new cat
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 03:17:15 -0400

"Netmask" netmaskSPAM gmail.com wrote in message
news:l59cm.8190$ze1.5934 news-server.bigpond.net.au...
Strange things happen - my much loved Burmese boy Mr Max of 14 years died
8 May 2009. On Saturday I can pick up my new Burmese kitten who is the
great great grand nephew of Mr Max.

Freak supporter of abusive breeders.

Old August 13th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

Not getting the desired reaction at first,
the attention starved troll tries again.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:58:33 -0400

"Barb" bguzzino optonline.net wrote in message
news:4a71a0fe$0$10290$607ed4bc cv.net...
Your new cat will have a wonderful home!

At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw this
same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.

Old August 13th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

"Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com wrote:

helptheaged oldies.com wrote in message
news:5nbdm.140662$Sn5.118262 newsfe26.ams2...

"Netmask" netmaskSPAM gmail.com wrote in message
news:4XScm.8725$ze1.666 news-server.bigpond.net.au...
cybercat wrote:
"Barb" bguzzino optonline.net wrote in message
news:4a71a0fe$0$10290$607ed4bc cv.net...
Your new cat will have a wonderful home!

At least it will be bettert han the filthy cage where this asshole saw
this same breeder's kittens 15+ years ago.
You will be pleased to know this arsehole has picked up my new Burmese
kitten and delivered him to his new abode - a room of his own, a warm
sunny room facing north, a clean bed and real cat food. The breeder
whilst is a bit grubby by my standards is by no means filthy or unclean.
In Australia we have strong regulations and laws that are obeyed unlike
some other countries. Even our animal rescue centres run by the RSPCA are
positive clean places. Next week I will register him with the local
council who will provide a lifetime cover for his implant. It is
compulsory to register pets down here. Your views on which cats
individuals take care of remind me of one of our local communist
eccentrics - harmless, amusing and very sad.

With love

Arsehole

no pleasing some people. all the best with your new pall. seeing as cats
seem to absorb most of their personality traits from the human they live
with, good chance your new kitty will be very much like the one you lost.
Be happy, a thick skin helps...

Always funny when someone from the same area and never posted here before
comes to the defense of "someone else"

Says a regular defender of the patently offensive attention starved troll.

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:02:11 -0400

Old August 13th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
cybercat

Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:02:11 -0400

We get it, dickface. You don't like me. I'm crying, believe me, Mark old
boy.

Old August 13th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
John Doe

"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

long time regular troll,
She/it proclaims to love cats,
and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.

Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?

I clean up trash wherever I see it, you foulmouthed
attention starved slut.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:20:34 -0400

Old August 13th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.usenet
cybercat

"John Doe" wrote in message
"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

long time regular troll,
She/it proclaims to love cats,
and uses that as an excuse to troll people here.

Mark, are you really sure you want to start this **** again?

I clean up trash wherever I see it, you foulmouthed
attention starved slut.

If I were a slut, I'd be having much more fun, Benson.

I can see that you are up for fun. I guess the last time wasn't enough for
you.