Ping Splinkydip

Old August 8th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Ping Splinkydip

How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?

Anything I can do to help?

Old August 9th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:51:31 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?

Anything I can do to help?

Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
nonsense way he tells one

--
Petzl
Battle Hymn of the Republic

Old August 9th 09, 09:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:51:21 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)

My apologies

Petzl
Old August 9th 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
calvin

wrote:
How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
Anything I can do to help?

Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
nonsense way he tells one

She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. And her refusal to listen to any defense,
or to have any conversation with the ones against
whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.

Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a
"no nonsense" approach.
Old August 9th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:
How's the campaign to get my teranews account yanked coming?
Anything I can do to help?

Although CyberCat sometimes rubs people the wrong way he is usually
right with correct advice even though one may not like it or the no
nonsense way he tells one

She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. And her refusal to listen to any defense,
or to have any conversation with the ones against
whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.

Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a "no nonsense" approach.

It is if they are an asshole or a dick. It is my way of saying, you are to
wrong I am not bothering with you. YOU figure it out. I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you
anything. After the way you argued incessantly and in a brickheaded way with
Phil, when he was obviously so right, who the hell would waste time on you?
You figure it all out, dude. I have better things to do.

Old August 9th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
calvin

On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"calvin" wrote:
She means well, apparently, but she's as fallible as
anyone else. *And her refusal to listen to any defense,
or to have any conversation with the ones against
whom she has formed a judgment, reduces her
judgments to simple name-calling, in effect.
Calling someone an "asshole" or a "dick" is not a "no nonsense"
approach.

It is if they are an asshole or a dick. It is my way of saying, you are to
wrong I am not bothering with you. YOU figure it out. I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing. Nobody owes you
anything. After the way you argued incessantly and in a brickheaded way with
Phil, when he was obviously so right, who the hell would waste time on you?
You figure it all out, dude. I have better things to do.

I have figured it all out. Phil was right, and I took his advice
about
everything. Four years ago I was right to save the six kittens and
the mother from an abortion.

You're the one who needs to figure out your behavior, and improve
it. I'm not the only one who has seen your m.o. Everybody here has.
And, by starting this thread, you're inviting comment on your behavior.
Old August 9th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
calvin

On Aug 9, 3:02*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.

You do owe me. You recently said to me, "don't breed any more
cats". You owe me, and everyone who read that, a retraction.
Old August 9th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Anybody got the garbage can pic to post for this cretin? Ping Splinkydip

"calvin" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 3:02 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
I remember you from
when you had the mother cat. And I owe you nothing.

You do owe me. You recently said to me, "don't breed any more
cats". You owe me, and everyone who read that, a retraction.

This is funny. You really are stump stupid. DON'T BREED ANY MORE CATS, puss
for brains. There are already millions being euthanized for lack of a home
and millions more suffering. Any time you need to hear this again, because
you are too ****ing thick to know it, let me know.

Old August 9th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Petzl" wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:51:21 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

Psst Cybercat is a SHE ;-)

My apologies

Petzl

I did not mind. Thank you for sticking up for me. I cannot apologize for the
anger I feel toward people who abuse and neglect animals. I appreciate your
understanding my unwillingness to do so.

Ping L.L. Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 13 April 18th 09 05:41 PM
ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 March 13th 08 06:18 AM
Ping: Tak Ann Cat anecdotes 2 June 13th 06 06:03 AM
PING TAK Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 9 June 7th 06 01:02 PM
Ping Suz Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 04 07:01 AM