Two Meezers to go, please....

Old October 30th 03, 02:21 AM
onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats

Default Two Meezers to go, please....

Oh, sheesh, meowmies can be so goofy...

Kitties, we iz resigned tu not being a toosome for furry long at all -
indeed, da Furrsome may be a (slightly reconfigured) Foursome agin furry
soon.

Meowmie haz bin vizitin dose meezers hoose person went tu da bridge jus'
before Ms. Lucy did, amost effury day shez bin. She and guy humin haf
changed dere naymes a bit. Shez figurin owt how tu interdoose uses. It
mite be Monday dat dey come home.

She tol' us about dem:

Maui (used to be 'Meowie') iz a sealy-meezer like Mr. Lenny and Ms. Lucy
were. He's a ten pounder boy, an applehead. He's also sad rite now,
and stressed an' he's a scaredy cat effen tho he wants lovins. Meowmie
sez we has to be gentle wif him. He sneeks up on people and gifs them a
*BOOF* but then duks away crying like he finks he will be hitted. We
kin help tell him, nobody hits kitties heer (well, da Sprout! gets a
pat-pat-pat on da bum, but she likes dat). He is de kitty whut has
cigarette burns and meowmie wonders, did he *BOOF* his old purrson wen
dere was a cigarette in hur hand and get burned and is dat why he's
afraid? He's got a sweetest purr, and wen he relaxes he rolls over for
tummyrubs.

Blue (used to be 'Bluey') is diffrunt altogether. She and Maui ar
frends, but she is afraid of nothin'! Meowmie finks she and da Sprout
mite haf werds abut fings. Blue is much more "meowy" than Maui, she
talkstalkstalkstalks, all Meezer, all da time. And she *BONKS*, hard,
rite in da nose, on da head, on da nees.... an she jumps, and climbs.
She's seven yeers old (so is Maui) but has da teef of a wun-yeer-old
(sez TED) an de cattitude to go wif dem! She's a "classic" Meezer, not
a Applehed and only weighs 7 pounds and is very slim, but makes up for
it all wif noise. She gots a big loud purr, tu.

So, kitties, we'ze acceptin' it now = we'ze gettin nu siblings. Dis
will be furrin innerestin, I tell yu - I'm shure we'll introdue dem more
wen dey get heers an tell yu lots of stories about how well Meowmie and
da guy cope.

Panda ov Nu Meezer Toes an' da Sprout, a (temporary) furrsome twosome.

Old October 30th 03, 01:07 PM
Miss Violette

dis isa good news fur dese kitties and your hoomanz, and I was wonnerin,are
your hoomanz anna ted sure dat doze burns wasa accident? Tiger, who was
obviously kicked for trying to be affectionate...
good luck to all of you, soft