Furry, furry suspicious...

Old October 29th 03, 08:33 PM
Tabitha kitten

Default Furry, furry suspicious...

Mineown meowmie was trying to act cool yesterday, but I heared her
calling TED. She asked TED when she could bring me and my brofur Sammy
in to be fixed, but I know for a fact dat neefur of us is broken. What
could she be finking? I'ts obvious dat we'z in fine shape. Whatever her
reasons, she has plans to take the two of us to TED on Tuesday.

Sounds furry suspicious to me...

Tabitha Kitten

Old October 30th 03, 06:46 PM
Tabitha kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
I hearded soft anna furry scussion myownsef and I is notte broke eifur, Toni
Bennett

Mineown meowmie was trying to act cool yesterday, but I heared her
calling TED. She asked TED when she could bring me and my brofur Sammy
in to be fixed, but I know for a fact dat neefur of us is broken. What
could she be finking? I'ts obvious dat we'z in fine shape. Whatever her
reasons, she has plans to take the two of us to TED on Tuesday.

Sounds furry suspicious to me...

I fink we better be purring and meatloafing fur each uver, just in case
our hoomins has somefing evill planned.

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 1st 03, 01:06 AM
Hotspur

Miss Violette wrote:
I hearded soft anna furry scussion myownsef and I is notte broke eifur,

Toni
Bennett

Mineown meowmie was trying to act cool yesterday, but I heared her
calling TED. She asked TED when she could bring me and my brofur Sammy
in to be fixed, but I know for a fact dat neefur of us is broken. What
could she be finking? I'ts obvious dat we'z in fine shape. Whatever her
reasons, she has plans to take the two of us to TED on Tuesday.

Sounds furry suspicious to me...

I fink we better be purring and meatloafing fur each uver, just in case
our hoomins has somefing evill planned.

Tabitha Kitten

Yoo iz rite, hoominz iz mos suspishus. Mebe it habs sunfin to do wif
der Halloween kostume?

Seti, suspishus

Old November 1st 03, 01:33 AM
ChildFree23

Mineown meowmie was trying to act cool yesterday, but I heared her
calling TED. She asked TED when she could bring me and my brofur Sammy
in to be fixed, but I know for a fact dat neefur of us is broken. What
could she be finking? I'ts obvious dat we'z in fine shape. Whatever her
reasons, she has plans to take the two of us to TED on Tuesday.

Sounds furry suspicious to me...

And on Monday night, they're going to take away your food and water! Run,
Tabitha and Sammy, run for your lives! Your meowmie is going to starve you!

Capt. Midnight DOC
Wickedly