announzment

Old November 3rd 03, 07:16 PM
Carol

Eileen Clark wrote in message ...
In article . net,
ChildFree23 wrote:

Whoa! TopHat! What a story! Why don't you come on the road trip I'm
planning with Onyx? We'll be going down historic Route 66, stopping at
diners and begging and hunting for field mice.

Buddy, you really need to get away for a while!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

We didn't know you were going to be on Route 66! We live about a third
of a mile off of it in Catafornia! Come by and butt heads if you come
out this far!

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac

Kewl Aunti Eileen!
Lilly sez I should visit Tinkie's resting place for her. Maybe you
could have some nip ready for us? I may get emotional and need it.
TopHat
Old November 4th 03, 01:14 AM
Eileen Clark

ChildFree23 wrote:

Whoa! TopHat! What a story! Why don't you come on the road trip I'm
planning with Onyx? We'll be going down historic Route 66, stopping at
diners and begging and hunting for field mice.

Buddy, you really need to get away for a while!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

We didn't know you were going to be on Route 66! We live about a third
of a mile off of it in Catafornia! Come by and butt heads if you come
out this far!

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac

Kewl Aunti Eileen!
Lilly sez I should visit Tinkie's resting place for her. Maybe you
could have some nip ready for us? I may get emotional and need it.
TopHat

Of course, TopHat! We can all laze around the pool and enjoy our nip!
03 was a furry good year!

Miss Tuffy, for all

Old November 4th 03, 01:43 AM
ChildFree23

Whoa! TopHat! What a story! Why don't you come on the road trip I'm
planning with Onyx? We'll be going down historic Route 66, stopping at
diners and begging and hunting for field mice.

Buddy, you really need to get away for a while!

We didn't know you were going to be on Route 66! We live about a third
of a mile off of it in Catafornia! Come by and butt heads if you come
out this far!

Yeah, we're going to start in Chicatgo and work our way down. Watch the
thread - you'll know when we're getting near you.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Old November 4th 03, 01:44 AM
ChildFree23

Whoa! TopHat! What a story! Why don't you come on the road trip I'm
planning with Onyx? We'll be going down historic Route 66, stopping at
diners and begging and hunting for field mice.

Buddy, you really need to get away for a while!

I'm there!!!! I'll bring the nip. An since I'm all black too, we'll
make a hansome group. By the way, I'm 1/2 Siamese and have the voice,
so I'm sure lots of people will give us mice when I sing.

That's great! I'll dispatch Meowmie Debby to get the lyrics to "Route 66"
(as covered by The Rolling Stones) to post!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Old November 4th 03, 02:08 AM
Samuel Kitten

That's great! I'll dispatch Meowmie Debby to get the lyrics to "Route 66"
(as covered by The Rolling Stones) to post!

Well, Bobby Troup's original lyrics are at
http://www.planetlinks.com/route66/default.htm

De Rollin Stones version is at
http://www.keno.org/stones_lyrics/route_66.htm

Sammy Kitten

Old November 4th 03, 06:37 AM
Miss Violette

good fur yourown hooman, sympathies from uses to youcats, OEJ
Carol wrote in message
om...
mew. It's me TopHat. I always new meowmie wuz crazy, but this time
she has really done it.

Some of you may know there were five of us. Nip, please? I need it
to go on. Fangu. Well, meowmie told one of her friends who had a
boykitten, that if she could absolutely find no one to take him,
meowmie would. She wasn't too crazy about the idea, because she was
still grieving for Spock and didn't want to compare the boys.

Well, a few weeks ago, um, got some more nip? fangu. The friend
called meowmie and meowmie went over. All the way , she was saying
she would convince her friend to try harder to find a home for the
boy. Her hoomankitten said "we'll name him Frankie."

Meowmie went to her friend's house. She looked at Frankie, and tried
to pick him up, but his sispurr would not let go of him. She just
kept looking at meowmie. So now, we are, (nip please)

TopHat
Lilly
Snickers
Autumn
Shaina
Frankie and Frances

An if anyone's wondering... Frankie is a sweet gentle creamsickle,
nothing like mischevious dark Spock, so dere are no comparisons to be
made...

on the other paw, Frances acts furry familiar.....

A round of nip, on me!