PING: Boyfriend

Old January 29th 05, 04:39 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Default PING: Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend

I am sorry that I don't write as often as you would like, but I have so many
kitties here chasing me (and to be chased) that sometimes it just wears me
out, so I sleep heavy when I do sleep. Pleez don't thing I ignore you
because I don't post here very often, I not ignore you - I dream about you
most every night. I think how nice it would be to snuggle up with your nice
soft fur, and how you would whup any kitty dat tried to whup me....

Moe tried to beat me up da other day, but I showed her! I clobbered her
good, and den so did Ernie!
Ping even tries to get into da act, but he's a big goof. Big Brother Weeble
does some chasing, but he doesn't ressle with us very much - he likes it
when Mommy chases him to da tower and den puts on dis big fuzzy thing onner
hand and he ressles with dat. He really growls and hisses and huffs at it,
bitin and kicking it. When he gets fed up with it, he makes a spectacular
leap over Mommy's sholder into da middle of da floor! When Mommy chases him
to da tower, he usually wants to ressle, but he's smart and won't ressle
unless Mommy puts da big fuzzy thing onner hand - he says he don't wanna
hurt Mommy, cuz he luvs her. He will nip at her a bit, but not hard, just
to remind her to put da big fuzzy thing onner hand.

I been chasin da greeblings when Mommy & Daddy go to sleep. Dey let me inna
room & dey lay down and den dere's all kindsa wiggly things onna bed. I
pounces dem and bites dem as hard as I can. Mommy sometimes squeals when I
do dis, but mosta da time Mommy & Daddy laffs at me. I dunno why dey laffs
at me when I am protekting dem from da nasty greeblings. If I weren't dere,
what would happen if dey fell asleep and da greeblings were still around????
I stays and da greeblings go away, so den Mommy & Daddy can sleep (dey only
sleep when it's dark onna out, not alla da time like Lizzie, Smokey &
Tennessee do).

Did you read da post dat Weebles made about Moe & Tennessee??? I think dat
funny. Tennessee usually don't like nobody near him when he naps, but he
let Moe. He act all; gruff and grouchy & complains when anybody get near
him, but he have a spoft spot for Moe - he used her for a pillow!!! Mommy
said dat dey look cute together, and Tennessee gave her da evil eye for dat,
but Mommy just laff and give both Tennessee & Moe pettins and scritchins.
Moe likes scritchins - espeshully if it's on her ears, but NOT on her belly.
She gets mad when peoples scritches her belly, she don't like anybody
touchin her belly excepten herself. I likes belly scritchins. Dey feels
good - even better dan ear scritchins.

I needs to got offa da pooter now - Mommy is watchin da big moovin-pitchers
box and I'm gonna go sleep onna bed where it's warm & soft.

Purrs & headbutts,

Mimi

Old February 6th 05, 08:47 PM
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Dear Boyfriend

I am sorry that I don't write as often as you would like, but I have so
many kitties here chasing me (and to be chased) that sometimes it just
wears me out, so I sleep heavy when I do sleep.

Hello Mimi

I ask meowmie every day to look in the pooter to see if you av ritten but
she say she have enuff trouble trying to keep up wiv purrs and prayers witch
she can't, to look for love letter for me. So I sulk.

But at last she see this tonite from you and sez I can rite back.
Here, dere is only me and Kitty Farmcat. She is a mardybum and don't play,
only chase me sometimes to smack my head.

Pleez don't thing I ignore you
because I don't post here very often, I not ignore you - I dream about you
most every night. I think how nice it would be to snuggle up with your
nice soft fur, and how you would whup any kitty dat tried to whup me....

well, I do have nice soft thick fur, meowmie say it my winter cote so I warm
to go the out.
I wud whup a kitty wot tried to whup you, but I fink kitties should not whup
each other if possible. Fiting is bad.

Moe tridd to beat me up da other day, but I showed her! I clobbered her
good, and den so did Ernie!

Pleez try not to fite, Mimi.

Ping even tries to get into da act, but he's a big goof. Big Brother
Weeble does some chasing, but he doesn't ressle with us very much - he
likes it when Mommy chases him to da tower and den puts on dis big fuzzy
thing onner hand and he ressles with dat. He really growls and hisses and
huffs at it, bitin and kicking it. When he gets fed up with it, he makes
a spectacular leap over Mommy's sholder into da middle of da floor! When
Mommy chases him to da tower, he usually wants to ressle, but he's smart
and won't ressle unless Mommy puts da big fuzzy thing onner hand - he says
he don't wanna hurt Mommy, cuz he luvs her. He will nip at her a bit, but
not hard, just to remind her to put da big fuzzy thing onner hand.

Wow, you doo have a lot of kitties in your house, don't you? Here der just
der two kitties, but lots of hens, rooster and two geese. Der geese are
called Shylock and Honk. I a bit afraid of them. Not much tho.

I been chasin da greeblings when Mommy & Daddy go to sleep. Dey let me
inna room & dey lay down and den dere's all kindsa wiggly things onna bed.
I pounces dem and bites dem as hard as I can. Mommy sometimes squeals
when I do dis, but mosta da time Mommy & Daddy laffs at me. I dunno why
dey laffs at me when I am protekting dem from da nasty greeblings. If I
weren't dere, what would happen if dey fell asleep and da greeblings were
still around???? I stays and da greeblings go away, so den Mommy & Daddy
can sleep (dey only sleep when it's dark onna out, not alla da time like
Lizzie, Smokey & Tennessee do).

I never seen no greeblings here in my house. Maybe Kitty gets dem when I'm
out on rat patrol. Kitty is a very fierce ladycat, altho she very small.
My meowmie only sleep in der dark time too. I fink it silly, you should see
all the wild fings outside when it der dark time!

Did you read da post dat Weebles made about Moe & Tennessee??? I think
dat funny. Tennessee usually don't like nobody near him when he naps, but
he let Moe. He act all; gruff and grouchy & complains when anybody get
near him, but he have a spoft spot for Moe - he used her for a pillow!!!
Mommy said dat dey look cute together, and Tennessee gave her da evil eye
for dat, but Mommy just laff and give both Tennessee & Moe pettins and
scritchins. Moe likes scritchins - espeshully if it's on her ears, but NOT
on her belly. She gets mad when peoples scritches her belly, she don't
like anybody touchin her belly excepten herself. I likes belly
scritchins. Dey feels good - even better dan ear scritchins.

Kitty don't allow tummy scritchins neither. My meowmie says it's rude to
say belly. I like dem wen I feel brave.

I needs to got offa da pooter now - Mommy is watchin da big
moovin-pitchers box and I'm gonna go sleep onna bed where it's warm &
soft.

Purrs & headbutts,

Mimi

I will rite soon, Mimi, when meowmie says I can.
Sweet dreams, my little darling cat.

your boyfriend
Boyfriend

Old February 7th 05, 12:28 AM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Dear Boyfriend

I am sorry that I don't write as often as you would like, but I have
so many kitties here chasing me (and to be chased) that sometimes it
just wears me out, so I sleep heavy when I do sleep.

Hello Mimi

I ask meowmie every day to look in the pooter to see if you av ritten
but she say she have enuff trouble trying to keep up wiv purrs and
prayers witch she can't, to look for love letter for me. So I sulk.

Dearest Boyfriend

Don't sulk too much. Your Mommy have to go to wurk in order to buy tunas
for you to eat. Is she not wurk, den you not eat, den you be very hungry.

But at last she see this tonite from you and sez I can rite back.
Here, dere is only me and Kitty Farmcat. She is a mardybum and don't
play, only chase me sometimes to smack my head.

Kitty needs to learnes some manners. She sounds like grumpy old Smokey (da
toofless ol grey cat here).

Pleez don't thing I ignore you
because I don't post here very often, I not ignore you - I dream
about you most every night. I think how nice it would be to snuggle
up with your nice soft fur, and how you would whup any kitty dat
tried to whup me....

well, I do have nice soft thick fur, meowmie say it my winter cote so
I warm to go the out.
I wud whup a kitty wot tried to whup you, but I fink kitties should
not whup each other if possible. Fiting is bad.

We don't fite-fite, we play-fite. We stops when somebody skweels dat dey
gettin too mad or dat dey got bits too hard. But somebody had to be boss
around here, so we is always haggling over who it is. It's mostly Lizzie,
but sometimes Moe finks she's da boss, but Lizzie puts her back in place.

Moe tridd to beat me up da other day, but I showed her! I clobbered
her good, and den so did Ernie!

Pleez try not to fite, Mimi.

We mostly just ressle, like we did when we was little. We not little no
more, so we don't fite hard. Moe & I way about *NINE* pounds (Mommy says
dat's a soonch over 4kg for you over dere), and Ernie ways 11 pounds (almost
5kg))!!!! Ernie always been bigger dan us, even when Mommy thought he was a
girl, like me. Mommy gots a surprise once when she was rubbing his belly
and dere were some boy-parts where dere wernt none da day before! She
thought it was funny, and dat's when she started calling him Ernie (up til
then we'd been Eenie, Meanie (dat's me, she started calling me Mimi cuz I
would follow her everywhere and say "meeeeeeee meeeeeeeee" cuz I was always
hungry) Minie & Moe - Minie became Minnie and went to live with another
lady).

[...]

Dere's *8* of us here. Smokey & Tennessee been here da longest. Den
Lizzie. Den Weeble (who Mommy says has da same birth-momma as me, Ernie &
Moe), and den us 3, and den Ping.

[...]

I saw lotsa stuff onno out last nite. Mommy & Daddy have been letting us
kitties out inna tiled room, and it's fulla windows. Dey let us stay out
dere all night last night. I saw some things Lizzie says are raccoons, and
some possums, and some other kitties, and some skwerls, and some birds (when
da other kitties wurnt around), and some bunnies! Lizzie used to live onna
out, and she says dat da birds, skwerls and bunnies tastes good. I like my
crunchies, so I don't think I wanna try any of dose things.

Did you read da post dat Weebles made about Moe & Tennessee??? I
think dat funny. Tennessee usually don't like nobody near him when
he naps, but he let Moe. He act all; gruff and grouchy & complains
when anybody get near him, but he have a spoft spot for Moe - he
used her for a pillow!!! Mommy said dat dey look cute together, and
Tennessee gave her da evil eye for dat, but Mommy just laff and give
both Tennessee & Moe pettins and scritchins. Moe likes scritchins -
espeshully if it's on her ears, but NOT on her belly. She gets mad
when peoples scritches her belly, she don't like anybody touchin her
belly excepten herself. I likes belly scritchins. Dey feels good -
even better dan ear scritchins.

Kitty don't allow tummy scritchins neither. My meowmie says it's
rude to say belly. I like dem wen I feel brave.

Some kitties like belly - TUMMY scritchins, some don't. Just like some
hoomins luv us kitties, but some don't, dey like dose doggy-things better (I
dunno no why - doggy-things drool a lot)

I needs to got offa da pooter now - Mommy is watchin da big
moovin-pitchers box and I'm gonna go sleep onna bed where it's warm &
soft.

Purrs & headbutts,

Mimi

I will rite soon, Mimi, when meowmie says I can.
Sweet dreams, my little darling cat.

your boyfriend
Boyfriend

Lotsa purrs & headbutts