Veterinary Euphemisms

Old June 21st 05, 02:18 AM
Nik Simpson

Default Veterinary Euphemisms

Just took Muddy to the TED for his annual checkup & shots which didn't go
down well with him, he's a sweety with me, but at the TED, well all bets are
off! Anyway on looking at the bill from the vet I was struck by a line that
said:

Courtesy nail clipping $0.0

I doubt Muddy thought it a courtesy, I suspect it translates from TED speak
as "if you don't trim the claws on that furry b*st*rd I'm not going near
him!"

--
Nik Simpson

Old June 21st 05, 05:21 AM
Marina

said:

Courtesy nail clipping $0.0

I doubt Muddy thought it a courtesy, I suspect it translates from TED speak
as "if you don't trim the claws on that furry b*st*rd I'm not going near
him!"

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 21st 05, 03:16 PM
KittyLady

ROFL!!! I am sure that was the between the lines translation. Harvey
was not on his best behavior yesterday when he had his teeth cleaned
and come to think of it he had a courtesy nail clipping on his bill
too.
Skritches,
KittyLady