ORFUL WINDIES

Old January 19th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default ORFUL WINDIES

We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Old January 19th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed
out. I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der
litterbox I say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Oh no! I hopes dat you OK, Sweet Boyfie! Dat a meen tree for bappin you!

Windy days makes me glad I an indoor kitty - i not get hitbu no trees! I
stay safe an warm, and der lotsa litterboxes for me to wee (and poo) in
wifout efur hafin to go out inna cold wind!

Purrs and hedbuts
Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Old January 19th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
m...
In ,
Christina Websell purred:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed
out. I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der
litterbox I say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Oh no! I hopes dat you OK, Sweet Boyfie!

I fine, fanku, Mimi

Dat a meen tree for bappin you!

Don't appen much.

Windy days makes me glad I an indoor kitty - i not get hitbu no trees! I
stay safe an warm, and der lotsa litterboxes for me to wee (and poo) in
wifout efur hafin to go out inna cold wind!

I likes to go in der outside myself. It very exciting wiv birdies and
mousies and ratties. I also likes to stay inside by der fire when der
wether is bad; like now.

Purrs and hedbuts
Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Luv you Mimi

Boyfie

Old January 19th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:34:16 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

I often wonder how the poor birds survive (or if they do) in windstorms.
I hope Boyfie learned his lesson and decided indoor plumbing is best. MLB
Old January 19th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Christina Websell wrote:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

You brave, Boyfie. I wull not go outsi unless Bear and Uncle Bill come
too and Uncle Bill better bring his shortgun. We got COYOTEES here.
Bear cud beat up a coyotee butt ther might be too uv them. And Uncle
Bill coud beat one up but he is too fat to ketch one.

Sunries, the pretty one

Old January 19th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:34:16 -0000, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Oh poor Boyfie, what a week you're having!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 20th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox
I say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Dear Boyfie,

I had the ORFUL WINDIES last week too (Hernia Surgery). But things are
pretty much back to normal now, a good think for all concerned, human and
beast. :-)

Old January 20th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
In ,
Christina Websell purred:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed
out. I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der
litterbox I say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Oh no! I hopes dat you OK, Sweet Boyfie! Dat a meen tree for bappin you!

Windy days makes me glad I an indoor kitty - i not get hitbu no trees! I
stay safe an warm, and der lotsa litterboxes for me to wee (and poo) in
wifout efur hafin to go out inna cold wind!

Purrs and hedbuts
Mimi
Weeble's baby sisfur

Boyfie, yoo sure got problums! If you stay in, yoo gets hit by KFC. If
yoo go owt, yoo get bopped by da tree. I'd stay in tho, if I were yoo.
It's warmer danna big owt, and KFC is smaller dan a tree!

Nina

Old January 20th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Boyfie

Weez not stoopid enuff to go owt in da windies. We use da big litter box
in da owt (that's the garden for us humans!), and then we go back in
front of da fire where itz warm. Weez not stoopid!

Miss Lily Whiskers.

Old January 20th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
We had the terribles windies yesday. Meowmie sez we bofe not allowed out.
I say I want to wee outside and she say not. she say wee in der litterbox I
say no.
I wish I tooked some notice.. I was hit by a bit of tree.

Oh, my! I hope you weren't hurt, Boyfie! Please mind your meowmie and
stay inside while the windies are orful.