Checking out briefly ....

Old November 18th 05, 08:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Checking out briefly ....

We're off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to see Richard's sister.
The kits are going to their friend Sharn in a nearby village. I just
hope Jasper has learned better manners (time before last he broke into a
bag of another cat's special diet). Purrs for all in need; Fenchurch
has also developed a line of hiss-spits for those who deserve them. I
have no idea where that cat learned such language!
--
Cathi
Old November 18th 05, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cathi wrote:
We're off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to see Richard's sister.
The kits are going to their friend Sharn in a nearby village. I just
hope Jasper has learned better manners (time before last he broke into a
bag of another cat's special diet). Purrs for all in need; Fenchurch
has also developed a line of hiss-spits for those who deserve them. I
have no idea where that cat learned such language!

Hope you have a nice trip!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 20th 05, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lucky you, I love the Isle of Wight.

Old November 20th 05, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cathi wrote:
We're off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to see Richard's sister.

Cathi

I used to date a young lady from there, she was ms teen something
something...

oh the fond memories!

Old November 20th 05, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Prozack" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cathi wrote:
We're off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to see Richard's sister.

Cathi

I used to date a young lady from there, she was ms teen something
something...

oh the fond memories!

Not Virginia, Man! England!

Old November 20th 05, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lumpy wrote:
"Prozack" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cathi wrote:
We're off to the Isle of Wight for a few days to see Richard's sister.

Cathi

I used to date a young lady from there, she was ms teen something
something...

oh the fond memories!

Not Virginia, Man! England!

Oh, I thought VA had it all!

http://www.iwight.com/

Just Checking Adrian Cat anecdotes 1 October 18th 05 08:23 PM
Checking in... M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 18 September 19th 05 04:55 AM
Checking in... Cwazy Zachy :) Cat health & behaviour 0 September 14th 05 07:16 PM
Just checking Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 20 June 17th 04 03:03 PM
Merry Christmas to all - Checking In Ron Z Cat anecdotes 4 December 22nd 03 09:46 PM