Purrs for Vernon please?

Old November 19th 05, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for Vernon please?

"Adrian" wrote in message

I'm getting behind in reading the group so I hope Vernon is feeling better
by now. I was wondering, with both you and Vernon suffering migraines,
does
Nathan ever get them?

Hi Adrian.

I'm *always* behind reading the group! Vernon is on the mend. So far....
Nathan seems to be clear. He gets the odd headache but nothing that I can
definitely say is a migraine... yet... I hope he stays migraine clear.

Cheers, helen s

Old November 19th 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I've been suffering hormonal migraines for 30 years, with no help from
my GP, so I'm trying acupuncture and it really seems to be helping,
they haven't gone completely but seem (so far anyway) so be reduced in
the amount and how long they go on for. I've been having it for 3
months and usually get migraines every month for up to 10 days, but for
the last 3 months they've been less severe and only lasting 1 day,
which for me is a blessing. I don't know if acupuncture would work for
everyone though, and I have to pay for it, but he's been great and if I
can't afford it at the time of the treatment, he lets me give him a
post-dated cheque for pay day.

Marcia

Old November 20th 05, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Update: Purrs for Vernon please?

"wafflycat" wrote in message

Thanks for all the good wishes for my ill-health-ridden spouse

The headache is leaving gradually and he's now got the standard
post-migraine exhaustion. So he is on the sofa, feet up, cat on lap, cup
of tea in hand

I hope this is the last migraine he has for a while. He normally gets
two - four a year and he's fine the rest of the time. Having two so close
together is unusual for him.

Cheers, helen s

Hi, Helen. Didn't see the OP in time to reply, but our two are purring that
Vernon stays hale enough for his procedure, whenever it is.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old November 20th 05, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:

Thanks for all the good wishes for my ill-health-ridden spouse

The headache is leaving gradually and he's now got the standard
post-migraine exhaustion. So he is on the sofa, feet up, cat on lap, cup
of tea in hand

I hope this is the last migraine he has for a while. He normally gets
two - four a year and he's fine the rest of the time. Having two so
close together is unusual for him.

Sorry for missing this thread - methinks *someone* glare at Caliban
has been walking on the laptop again and marking threads read. Might
also have been another *someone* glare at Miranda. Anyway, purrs that
this was the last migaine for Vernon in a very long time.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM