The Healing Roadcat

Old November 20th 05, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The Healing Roadcat

Dan M wrote:
I've always known that kitty purrs are magical, but now I have first-hand
experience that says so!

Most excellent! Your very own healing furball!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 20th 05, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Awwwww.... I love your story Dan. What a good girl Harri is!

Susan M
Otis and chester

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
All this week I've been fighting off chest congestion and headache, and
felt really lousy Thursday. I spent just about all day in bed, not getting
up for any length of time until about 3:00 Pm.

Getting out of bed just maed my headache worse - it felt like my head was
going to explode. I sat on the couch holding my head, and after a couple
of minutes I felt a cold, wet nose against my leg. Little Harri girl was
coming up and giving me the signal that she wanted to snuggle.

Harri climbed up in my lap and stretched out along my arm, just like she
used to do in the truck. She relaxed and made herself at home, and purred
up a storm. What was astounding to me is that as long as she was purring,
my headache went away! Harri spent an hour and a half relaxing in my arms
and purring up a storm, and as long as she kept purring my headache stayed
away.

After an hour and a half or so I went back to bed. As soon as I put Harri
down the headache returned. It moderated a bit when Ranger curled up on my
pillow beside my head, but nothing worked as well as Harri's purrs.

I've always known that kitty purrs are magical, but now I have first-hand
experience that says so!

Dan