[OT] Playstation 2

Old November 4th 05, 08:01 PM

Default Playstation 2

On 3 Nov 2005 10:14:24 -0800, "Caroline S."
wrote:

GingerLyn,
We don't have our PS2 anymore, but I can recommend the game Summoner
(It's been out for a while). It's the only PS2 RPG I've ever played to
the end. I'll keep my eyes open for a system. Good luck.

-Caroline S.

Thanks for the tip and keeping your eyes open, Caroline. I appreciate
it!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old November 4th 05, 11:08 PM
No More Retail

Default [OT] Playstation 2

Ok ginger I got some good news and bad news but both are still actually good

The bad news is you need to wait for about 3 weeks. Do you know what black
Friday is it is the day after thanksgiving when all the sales are going on.
Inside information here due to the last 2 years of disasters that have cost
revenue. The manufactures are going to have huge sales I mean huge. They
are trying to get the public back into shopping. PS2 and Xbox and the
other gaming stations are included in this. I have seen preterm news items
such as DVD name brand going for $9 and digital cameras going normally for
$499 at $50.00. The electronic industry is actually desperate to get you to
come back computer products are so cheap right now that it ain't funny.
www.tigerdirect.com is a manufacturer rebate wholesaler in Miami you can
get a 1g of memory 3200 for 9.99 after rebates thru them.

Good news if he is in his 30's he must remember Atari Wal-Mart is
carrying a new released Atari station with about 30 old games built in
about $30 I saw one and bought looks and acts just like the original.

Some one posted the prices for the sets already I see Sometimes you can
catch a good deal get the whole bundle and a few games for 149 new instead
of 200 +

The wholesalers I found in my pile all need a company name and corporate
information if you are a 1099 contracter or have a family business say so I
will post the links. From what I am looking at to buy single games
instead of bulk is about the same as eBay or similar site you can find
doing a web search.

Old November 5th 05, 06:03 PM

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:08:41 GMT, "No More Retail"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for all your research. And guess what? I am President of my
own corporation :-). MoonSummer Productions, Inc., an S-Corporation.
I guess that would qualify!

Old November 5th 05, 07:03 PM
No More Retail

www.compgallery.com
http://nothingbutsoftware.com/

try these to start I got to pull out the rest

Old November 5th 05, 10:37 PM
Yowie

wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:38:13 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

Actually, I would have said XBox is the more popular, but thats just
around
here I guess. And istead of PS2 or Xbox, you might want to consider
Gamecube - there's lots of games for it around, but its no longer being
supported in stores. People will be trying to get rid of them cheap (think
betamax), or even a PS1.

I guess that's a thought, but then the lifespan won't be that long if
it isn't supported anymore.

True, but there will be lots of cheap games around for it - check out
e-bay - and it will be cheaper than the others (Xbox is about to be
redundant, as the xbox360 is about to come out, and I can well image PS2 is
going to go the same way soon). I got my gamecub simply to play Sims on, and
because it has alot of the "classic" games that XBOX and PS2 dont' have
access to. It is, after all, a Nintendo.

Heck, I'd give my eye teeth to have back my old commodore 64m its disk
drive, and all the games I had for it. Compared to modern manchines, the
graphics are poor, but the sound is great and the game play more than make
sup fo the slighly dodgy graphics. My favourites were/are WizBall, WonderBoy
and BubbleBobble (a predecessor of Bubbels, actually)

Yowie

Old November 19th 05, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hey got a some more news for you

do a web search for Black Friday to see what is on sale at the stores or
here is one link
http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

Old November 19th 05, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Plus there are deals right now going on
wrote:

[...]

[OT] Follow-up To Posts Catnipped Cat health & behaviour 62 May 1st 05 01:28 AM
[OT] but I still think Bath Bombs will appeal to the wimmenz Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 12 April 29th 05 05:55 PM
[OT] I *LOVE* my DH CatNipped Cat anecdotes 10 April 29th 05 05:50 PM
[OT] Rant CatNipped Cat anecdotes 30 April 28th 05 05:45 AM
[OT] OE help? Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 April 23rd 05 03:32 PM