[OT] Florida Purrs

Old September 10th 04, 02:25 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Default [OT] Florida Purrs

Purrs once again for all in the state of Florida. This morning's
forecast path for Hurricane Ivan (currently a stronger storm than
either Charley or Frances) has the state in the center of a
south-to-north track. They're already doing mandantory evacuations in
the Florida Keys.

Purrs also to everyone in the Caribbean who've already met Ivan, and
to those in Jamaica who are about to.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old September 10th 04, 02:41 PM
jmcquown

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
Purrs once again for all in the state of Florida. This morning's
forecast path for Hurricane Ivan (currently a stronger storm than
either Charley or Frances) has the state in the center of a
south-to-north track. They're already doing mandantory evacuations in
the Florida Keys.

Purrs also to everyone in the Caribbean who've already met Ivan, and
to those in Jamaica who are about to.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Adding my purrs to this. They don't know where [if] Ivan will actually make
landfall in the U.S. but this storm is a bigger one than Frances ever
dreamed of being. My parents live on an island off the coast of SC so it's
always a guess whether or not they need to head inland, too.

I hear they are out of ice, gas and things like boards and tape for windows
in Florida. Gotta call my friend Cyn and make sure she's ready for this.
Bad season down there.

Jill

Old September 10th 04, 02:53 PM
JBHajos

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:25:45 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
wrote:

Purrs once again for all in the state of Florida.

Amen!! They've had more than their share. Purrs aplenty coming
for all in Ivan's path, anywhere. (This is the first time I have NOT
regretted moving away from Florida, where I lived for over 20 years
without much incident.)

Jeanne

Old September 10th 04, 06:42 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Purrs once again for all in the state of Florida. This morning's
forecast path for Hurricane Ivan (currently a stronger storm than
either Charley or Frances) has the state in the center of a
south-to-north track. They're already doing mandantory evacuations in
the Florida Keys.

Purrs also to everyone in the Caribbean who've already met Ivan, and
to those in Jamaica who are about to.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Just a ditto, but I truly hope the storm weakens and does not add to
the heartbreak and frustration in Florida.

Ginger-lyn