*Someone*

Old November 26th 13, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default *Someone*

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Tweed

Old November 27th 13, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Was it simmering?

--
Joyce

He spent one-third of the time telling me about the musical he was writing about raccoons, one-third of the time talking about C++, and one-third of the time demonstrating the plot of Othello using the salt and pepper shakers.
-- A Treasury of the World's Worst Online Dating Stories
Old November 27th 13, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Tweed

~~~~~~~~~
A little gremlin got into your house, and Boyfie was not on guard duty.

MaryL

Old November 27th 13, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:35:28 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Just to emphasize that I misread things too, I thought at first that
Boyfriend was being particularly naughty, getting into mushrooms and
cigarettes.

Mine typically don't get into anything on the stove. Maybe they'd managed
to figure out sometime in the past that items on stoves can get hot.

Old November 27th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote:
Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Just to emphasize that I misread things too, I thought at first that
Boyfriend was being particularly naughty, getting into mushrooms and
cigarettes.

LOLOL! I figure if he was doing that he'd be out behind the chicken
coop.

Mine typically don't get into anything on the stove. Maybe they'd managed
to figure out sometime in the past that items on stoves can get hot.

I'm very lucky (or Persia's a very rare cat). She has never shown any
interest in jumping up on counters in the kitchen, much less the stove.
The only thing she does is complain if I'm spending too much time in
the kitchen. There's not really a comfy place for her to relax while
I'm cooking. And of course if I open the refrigerator she hints (very
vocally) she'd like some milk.

Jill
Old November 28th 13, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

by.Probably a half starved cat == poor baby!==MLB
Old November 28th 13, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Was it simmering?

No. I made it in the morning to save me cooking later and had let it go
cold.

Tweed
P.S. Only my lurcher Trim could steal a red hot meal, in her case opening
the oven and taking out the Sunday joint while it was still cooking.

Old November 28th 13, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Tweed

~~~~~~~~~
A little gremlin got into your house, and Boyfie was not on guard duty.

MaryL

He claims that someothercat crept in through the window while he wasn't
looking, but the hole in that argument is no window or door open (too cold
for that).

He's well guilty..
Tweed

Old November 28th 13, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Just to emphasize that I misread things too, I thought at first that
Boyfriend was being particularly naughty, getting into mushrooms and
cigarettes.

g Courgettes (you call them zucchini over the pond) and yes, I grew so
many that I'm *still* eating them.
I put them into everything I can. Stews, curries, spaghetti bol, soup..

Tweed