Kitty yawns are so cute

Old December 8th 03, 12:16 AM
Zorin the Lynx

Default Kitty yawns are so cute

Hello everyone,

As we all know, the most adorable yawn is that from a cat. Cats simply
have the cutest yawns of all animals. The way their whiskers splay out
and they close their eyes halfway is just too precious!

So I feel obliged to give you:

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/tmp/yawwwwn.jpg

This was taken with my new Canon Digital Rebel. I was taking lots of
photos just experimenting with exposure and bounce-flash, and trying to
get the image to look good and not "flat". And just as I'm doing this,
he starts yawning... so I click the shutter and get the perfect shot.

You can find more pictures taken with the new camera at the top of
http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kittenpics/ -- everything after 12/6 --
This camera simply rules and I love taking pictures of my kitty with it. }

-Z

Old December 8th 03, 12:35 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Congrats on your new purchase!!! Or was it an early Chrissy present????
Ours was, but ours was the EOS 10D. Took some really cool pics with it, a
few can be seen here http://community.webshots.com/album/94078345SDhwRn/3

The last 5 pics (starting with "Thoughtful Kitty") were taken with the EOS
10D. All others were taken with our ol' HP 618 (which in now packaged up &
being sent to my brother for his Christmas - he wants a "new" digital but is
too shy to spend the $, so baby sis bails him out....again). The HP could
NEVER have caught Weeble in mid-air like that last one.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old December 8th 03, 01:29 AM
OU812?

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
[...]

Hehehe.. love that last pic of Weeble!!

Kristy

--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old December 8th 03, 03:04 AM
MaryL

[...]

What a fantastic photo. You have me drooling for a new camera.

MaryL

Old December 8th 03, 04:21 AM
Marina

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote

As we all know, the most adorable yawn is that from a cat. Cats simply
have the cutest yawns of all animals. The way their whiskers splay out
and they close their eyes halfway is just too precious!

Isn't it just! Lynxie looks so happy. I know we did the yawn thing recently,
but here's Frank again:

http://tinyurl.com/y6tv

--
Marina

Old December 8th 03, 04:26 AM
Victor Martinez

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
have the cutest yawns of all animals. The way their whiskers splay out
and they close their eyes halfway is just too precious!

AWWWWW!!!!! What a cutie!!!! Thanks for sharing...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 8th 03, 10:22 PM
polonca12000

Loved the pics! Looking forward to more of them.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

As we all know, the most adorable yawn is that from a cat. snip

Old December 8th 03, 10:23 PM
polonca12000

Awww! Adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
Isn't it just! Lynxie looks so happy. I know we did the yawn thing

recently,
but here's Frank again:

http://tinyurl.com/y6tv

--
Marina

Please purr for Little Black Kitty RB lewe Cat anecdotes 16 December 8th 03 10:56 PM
hairless kitty mokering Cat anecdotes 8 December 1st 03 04:46 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM
Kitty Walk! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 17 October 24th 03 12:46 PM
yet another foster kitty! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 10 August 12th 03 09:41 PM