Humans, places, cats + other pets A-D

Old December 23rd 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Stevenson

Default Humans, places, cats + other pets A-D

Pat wrote
I'm missing too.

Dear me!

Pat D. - Ava, Missouri, USA - slave to Abelard, Baby Eyes, Beatrice, Billy,
Eli, Lily and Tommy; and RB: Miss Kitty, Whitefoot, Safford, Cotton, Nia,
Egypt, Spider, Bunny, Tippy, Zeke, Scooter, Sandy, Minette, Minu, Carl,
Eric, Lightning, Thunder, Thunder II

OK.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old December 28th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Hi David,

We'd like to be added to your list!

Bonnie K. from Redwood Valley, CA. Cats: Molly, Clover, Hailey, Tortle,
Gollum, Linden and Sophie. Dog: Kellie

Old January 1st 07, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

David Stevenson kirjoitti:

Christine K Vantaa Finland Laku; Dogs: Dodi RB, Nera EL

I sent the info to you by email too, but just in case your spamblocker
sifted me into the garbage, here's a rerun of the info:

Christine K Laitila Finland Laku, Nico; Dogs: Dodi RB, Nera RB

Nico's 2 years old already, so Laku hasn't been a single kitty for some
time now, which he probably resents deeply...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 1st 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Not my information, but a few things caught my eye, so I hope the
original people will confirm:

David Stevenson wrote:
Calvin G. Houlighan,
Aim Seattle WA Jasper, Sam, Napoleon RB,
Domino RB;
Dogs: Pralines RB, Mitzi RB

Jasper died of cancer in 2002.

Beverley D Napier New Zealand Ollie MIA

Beverly adopted two Burmese, Bonnie and Clyde, a year after Ollie went
missing.

Britta W Banchang Thailand Vino, Nicki RB

Britta and Dennis recently moved to Australia.

Catherine Ramah CO Amber, Sheba, Djoser,
Dog: Shasta

Amber was RB 2004.

Cheryl P St Johns Newfoundland
Betsy, Mandy

Betsy was RB at around the same time as my Betty, due to a similar
cancer.

Christine B Albuquerque NM Omar, Midnight, Shetra,
Oreo, Frodo RB, Cowboy RB

Shetra's been RB a couple of years. Omar, RB around last year.

Traveller RB, Willoughby RB,
David Y Bellflower CA Sasha EL, Pussy, Samantha,
Cherokee;
Dogs: Maccabee, Toby

Dave is himself RB, although I'm not sure how that would be marked.
Cherokee was RB before Dave.

Old January 1st 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Takayuki wrote

David Stevenson wrote:
[...]

Thanks. Yes, I fancy taking Dave Y off the list is not the answer.
Since the list will not change now, even though sadly, some people on it
will be lost, I think I shall leave Dave Y unchanged - though put RB for
Cherokee.

As to the others, i shall make the changes you list unless someone
tells me otherwise.

Old January 1st 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

Not my information, but a few things caught my eye, so I hope the
original people will confirm:

Beverly adopted two Burmese, Bonnie and Clyde, a year after Ollie went
missing.

Also, don't forget FSP!

Joyce
Old January 1st 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

David Stevenson wrote:
Humans, places, cats + other pets A-D Dec 06
Nicholas RB, Willis RB,
Alphonze Hong Kong Hong Kong Min EL, Kitkat RB,
Sheba EL, George EL,
Big Sam EL, Little Sam EL

..com else URLs/eddresses will fail after 2007

Hi Dave,

Sadly, all five EL cats listed must be demoted to RB. However, please
add Pudding EL and Libby EL, my sibcats.

Thanks
Al.