Wet Kitten Alert!

Old January 9th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Wet Kitten Alert!

Ginger-lyn, CatNipped, Pam and the rest of rpca:

I usually reply only to a fraction of all the posts I read. The reason
vary daily, could be that there's nothing to say, could be that I'm
overloaded with other stuff, could be that I forget to...
That does not mean your contributions are not appreciated, on the
contrary. It's hard to predict when one story/post will generate lots of
It's already hard to keep up with rpca, imagine if every one of us
replied to every single post!!! It would be impossible to read!

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Pam S. who really needs a hug right now

*hugs* all around!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 9th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cheryl Sellner" wrote in message

Scarlett and Rhett love water! I don't take baths, but they do the
edge walk when I take a shower. Both stick their faces in past the
shower curtain, and look about to fall in. Hasn't happened yet!///

Lily should have been named "Splash" given her love of water. She gets
in the shower with me all the time, plays with the water in the
washing-up bowl, paddles in the dog bowl, she is fascinated by water.
It's a right pain because as soon as she is soaking wet, she comes to me
for kitty kisses.

Helen m

Old January 9th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:53:21 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
wrote:

Me too. I about have a panic attack if I post a story and no one replies.
I'm always wondering if I was more obnoxious than usual, and now everyone
hates me, or if I just don't write as well as I'd like to think. I'm very
insecure. I need a hug.

Pam S. who really needs a hug right now

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pam}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Feel better? :-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old January 9th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL... she's a Water Lily!

news:86943d6c5148bcdcba60ee54941680b6.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old January 9th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Me too. I about have a panic attack if I post a story and no one replies.
I'm always wondering if I was more obnoxious than usual, and now everyone
hates me, or if I just don't write as well as I'd like to think. I'm very
insecure. I need a hug.

Pam S. who really needs a hug right now

Lots of hugs and purrs just for you, Pam,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 9th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"polonca12000" wrote in message
Pamela Shirk wrote:
Me too. I about have a panic attack if I post a story and no one
replies. I'm always wondering if I was more obnoxious than usual, and now
everyone hates me, or if I just don't write as well as I'd like to think.
I'm very insecure. I need a hug.

Pam S. who really needs a hug right now

Lots of hugs and purrs just for you, Pam,
Polonca and Soncek

More Hugs Pam from me and believe it or not, Victor Velcro, who is a gooood
hugger. Mr. Pumpkin sends rumbly purrs, Aggies purrs are no less sincere
but do come from under the bed.

Old January 9th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

It's already hard to keep up with rpca, imagine if every one of us
replied to every single post!!! It would be impossible to read!

This is a very good point, Victor. I would definitely have to unsub if
that were the case. I think I'd rather live with a bit of insecurity
(which I definitely do feel when I post something and nobody replies)
than have an ng overrun with "me too" posts that I would never be able
to keep up with. Such is the ecology of Usenet.

Joyce
Old January 10th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Pam S. who really needs a hug right now

*hugs* all around!

I know, you're right, but I have an insecurity blanket big enough to cover a
lot of room. I don't reply to very many posts, though I read them all, and
appreciate almost all of them. Hey trolls are good for at least a recipe or
two.

Pam S. who appreciates and loves all the hugs from all of you

Old January 10th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message

Feel better? :-)

Ginger-lyn

YES!!

Thank you for the hugs and I'm sending hugs back to you all

Pam S grateful for her friends here at RPCA