Emergency purrs please...

Old March 17th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Emergency purrs please...

Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am absolutely
distraught.

Please, please send good thoughts that he pitches up safe and sound very
soon.

Thanks
Helen M

Old March 17th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ac8d345f85b250d1200665231d984ec5.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am absolutely
distraught.

Please, please send good thoughts that he pitches up safe and sound very
soon.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs he returns home soon and this is nothing more than a b*st*rd cat trick
he's pulling.

Cheers, helen s

Old March 17th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:44:26 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am absolutely
distraught.

Oh no! We're sending out our best "get your furry butt home quickly and
safely" purrs.

Dan
Old March 17th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-03-17, Helen Miles penned:
Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am
absolutely distraught.

Absolutely. Purrs for HRFL's safe and speedy return.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 17th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ac8d345f85b250d1200665231d984ec5.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am absolutely
distraught.

Please, please send good thoughts that he pitches up safe and sound very
soon.

Thanks
Helen M

Ohmygawd, Helen! Mega purrs coming that he gets home safely and quickly!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 17th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Dan M" wrote
We're sending out our best "get your furry butt home quickly and safely"
purrs.

Same here. This really has me worried, after the post about the kitty chased
into a river. Hopefully Tiger is up a tree somewhere too scared to respond.
Helen, are you looking UP out there?

Old March 17th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

oh dear, we are purring and praying that HRFL will come home soon.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 17th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:44:26 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Please could HRFL have some emergency purrs?

He sneaked out of the house this evening without me knowing and was
chased by the neighbours dog. He has now gone missing and despite
looking for the last 2 hours we can't find him anywhere. I am absolutely
distraught.

Please, please send good thoughts that he pitches up safe and sound very
soon.

Thanks
Helen M

Sending heartfelt purrs for his safety and return home soon. MLB
Old March 17th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Get your butt home HRFL purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 17th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

thundering purrs from Thea & Bono for his speedy return indoors!
{Helen}
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi