Cleo Gordon's Well Kitten Checkup

Old December 10th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Cleo Gordon's Well Kitten Checkup

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney. She goes over to Cleo Gordon and gently nuzzles her. Meow! I'm here to give you r well-kitten checkup. Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Old December 10th 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi smilez at herown furnd, we iz gwad ursef can cometa check owt diz here
biddy we, err me at leazt duzint twuzt da ted, trudi

Old December 10th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett claps her paws with delight as she sees Lilith arive. Now we will
know furr sure dat da bittie iz ok.

Old December 11th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 10, 8:39*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney. *She goes over to Cleo Gordon and gently nuzzles her. *Meow! *I'm here to give you r well-kitten checkup. *Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Cleo opens her mouth and shows off her white, sharp milk teeth.
TED says mees onny free munffs beclaws awl myne wittle milky teef are
purresent n korrect. Meomie says shees dweddin de gwown up
teefs....purrhaps yu cood haffa wook at hur armies Lilith....aye fink
shees selfharmun. Cleo grabs Meomies arm wiff awl de punkshure marks n
skwatches and shows it to Lilith
See!
Cleo
Old December 11th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz urown hoominz haza prolim doze punshure markz kinda seem to mine
unnurze like eyez dat she iz imatatin urown teefz anna klawz OEJ

Old December 11th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 13:11:15 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

On Dec 10, 8:39*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney. *She goes over to Cleo Gordon and gently nuzzles her. *Meow! *I'm here to give you r well-kitten checkup. *Open up and say MEOW!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Cleo opens her mouth and shows off her white, sharp milk teeth.
TED says mees onny free munffs beclaws awl myne wittle milky teef are
purresent n korrect. Meomie says shees dweddin de gwown up
teefs....purrhaps yu cood haffa wook at hur armies Lilith....aye fink
shees selfharmun. Cleo grabs Meomies arm wiff awl de punkshure marks n
skwatches and shows it to Lilith
See!
Cleo

Has wee ever pinned down her Purrdai?

The Concerned Purrdai Kitties
Old December 11th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh r sew gwad dat wee Cleo had uh gud chekup..but hur meomie shud clip dem
liddl claws, hest sda pointz.
n dunt byte yer meomie, wee Cleo, dat iz not uh gud fing..hur cud git uh
infexshun frum dat. yeUP
Luvs n * wee nosepoinks*

Mosey

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Old December 12th 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 11/12/2011 7:46 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Yu gotta be sure hoomins duznt git thu rong idee. Wen Mandy (RB) wuz a
babycat, Meomiez frens, catserned bout thu skratches on hur arms,
suggested that Mandy be sent tu a Oh-bedyence skool! Lyke a d*g!!!

--
Sam

Old December 12th 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

da gramby slippedmine noze wiff he fingerz when I bited or skratched
herself. I stopped kauze I didn’t like dat furry muchez.