OT OWR HOOMINZ IS MAYKIN SOOP

Old December 15th 11, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default OT OWR HOOMINZ IS MAYKIN SOOP

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:49:57 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Port on ovur n hab sum soop wif owr famli

Mosey .

'tato soup? I'z haf tasted dis - it's furry good. I will be right dere!

Ranger

Ai wyl be vury gwad tu see yu Ranger McDude

Wach owt, yu mite git kissed unner da missletoe

Pipps
Old December 15th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Meowmie noez haow tu mayke dat chkum soop wif matzo ballz dat wyl cure'
innyfing.'
Et iz gudgud in diz kold weffer. Stai warm effery kitty, d*g n hoomin.

Fank yu fur yer koment OT, about soop bein OT. Waffs

Mosey

turkeybyrdee sup iz az gud az chikum, OEJ

Or turkeyburd. Pawpaw mayde turkeyburd soop last week. Itz awl gone.

Booker

Nuffin wiff chiken in itselfz iz effer OT. O T knowing this is so.

da soft haz juzt finished chichum brof so tomorrow will be noodlez anna
chichum, OEJ

Oh hai mai gud furendz

Our hoominz r maykin uh creem uf potato soop n et shure smelz gud.
If innykitty wuntz tu port ovur n hab sum, der iz lotz uf et. BUT et
haz garlik n onyunz innit,
Yu kan spit doze owt. yeUP.
Et ulso haz bakum bitz innit n karotz tu.
Dey r gona add sour kreem on da top uf et.
Dey inbited owr nise naybur ovur tu hab sum wif dem, but hym haznt
gottd bak tu dem wif uh ansnsur yut.
Dey hoap hym kan mayke et. Hym iz sew nise.

Old December 15th 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O BOSH on dat rain!! OEJ
Heer en Seattul, hab un annual Bumpershoot (umbrella) fezivle, cuz et rainz
sew mutch

Gramby, yu makin chili tewdai n but wyl yu styl luf meh tamale?

Mosey, runz awai..waffin

owrz hoominz iz mofin slow beclawz itz rainin, OEJ

Now u dun it. Da gramby was goink to make chili kauze it iz kold anna
damp. Now her iz gonna make a big pot of boff, chile and tater soup, anna
freeze sum. No playink wiff uz for awhilez. Willow who had been wanting
to play today.

Old December 15th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

and dem iz eazy to kleen up off da floor. Her dumped a big 32 oz cup of
tater zoup whe her got sumphin out of da fridge. Da doggies in da OUT got 2
eat dat.

Old December 16th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Wull den, weh wy l awl port ovur tu hur howse n hab sum..yeUP
Owr tater soop iz awl gone.

Gramby, yu makin chili tewdai n but wyl yu styl luf meh 'tamale?'
Gramby did yu wike mai pun? Mosey