Cats in the Pants (Snowball the Ragdoll's progress) OOPS!

Old October 14th 03, 09:07 PM
M Gordon Douglas

Default Cats in the Pants (Snowball the Ragdoll's progress) OOPS!

Sorry, the Gremlins made me forget that all-important URL! It's:

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

LO All

Following the hugely funny thread about cats nesting in nether garments
while their humans were sitting "on the throne", Snowball my Ragdoll

kitten
was a regular at it too: right from his arrival he's been marching into

the
"smallest room" to find me, pulling my trousers to the floor & nesting
therein. Rather than waste time on a "me too" post I've just been biding

my
time until I could secure photographic evidence.

At last the time came when I could disentangle myself from the "nest"
without disturbing him and dash for the camera, handily placed in the
adjacent bedroom.

The natural & unposed - honest - pics are on Page 2 of the album

"Snowball's
Progress" at this URL, which I'm glad to say many of you are familiar with
already.
There are also numerous updates to the other 2 albums as well: I hope

you'll
spare the time to browse amongst other of my much-loved "boys".

Best wishes

Exocat

Old October 15th 03, 03:55 PM
Robibnikoff

In article , Lori
Fields says...

That is just too funny! And so cute....

Definitely! And here I thought it was funny when my cat crawled inside my
overalls when I was lying on my stomach watching TV

[...]

Robyn