Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

Old July 30th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Accusations In The Sheriff's Race

*a smokey black cloud smiles down on her furnd...*
wrote in message
ups.com...
OK. NOW!
Louise, get over here in this cell and I don't want any lip out of you.
I weigh 20lbs and will not take any sass from you.
Roscoe, you go into that other cell until you cool off.
I am ashamed of both of you. Louise, if you want to fight and hit
other kitties, put yourself to work and organize the sumo wrestling!
Roscoe, don't assume titles that you haven't been legally voted. Three
votes is not near enough of the rpcc population to declare the election
over. The Cooper Cats haven't even sent our 7 votes in yet!
I would like some DOCs and some SOCs to volunteer to be ballot
counters. I would also urge all kitties to vote in the Sheriff's race.
If the humans, bless their little pointy heads, can figure out
(usually) how to have proper elections, us kitties can certainly do
also.
Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy Sheriff, Catamerica Police
Force, Southern Division.
Anti Sandy wrote:
I will volunteer to count the votes. If you kitties would like to email

me
your votes ( to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo.com) I will tally them. How

much
time would you like me to allow for votes to come in?

Respectfully meowed,
Anti Sandy
(Sundance and Rebecca's Meowmie)

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we needsa get a hooman ta cownt deze votez, I iz afraid dat mine

ballotz
furm mine howze iz gonna get smudged, somecat or hooman take dem,

Tiger
wantin da raze ta be done so he can concatulate rosco...
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:01:43 -0400, Adam
wrote:

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

U not sherif. No 'lection yet! FRAUD!!!

"Lovable Louise"
Candidate for Sheriff & Justicat

I voted for Rosco, you voted for yourself, and Rosco voted for
himself. Majority rules!

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old July 30th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i liksa a purtikular date, but duzint know how muc time we shuuld lo'w kuz
sum hoomanz haza skedule fur deir pooter time, Tiger, not sure
wrote in message
oups.com...
Anti Sandy, could you use some of the DOCs and the SOCs to help vote?
Purrhaps, we should have a dedline for voting, like for Sekrit Santa
gifts?
yours, Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy Sheriff
Stormmee wrote:
duz you think 2 dayz iz enuf or shuuld it bea week? Tiger
et...

Old July 30th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

However you would like to do it would be fine with me. Just let me know how
you would like me to help.

Anti Sandy

Stormmee wrote:
duz you think 2 dayz iz enuf or shuuld it bea week? Tiger
et...

Old July 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

But BlackJack, I didn't do anything wrong! I simply restored law
and order to Catmerica!!!

Cousin Rosco

Paw-Ess: I'm a Southern Kitty too!

Old July 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

wrote in message
[...]

Will de bloo states be cownted?

Bear, wonderin

Old July 31st 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Roscoe, you did sign one of your notes 'sheriff of Catamerica' and that
hasn't been voted on yet. You only have to stay in the cell for 1
minute.
Louise, you have to stay in the cell for 27 minutes.
You are both in time out.
Kitties from every state, province, departments (I forget, do we have
French kitties), counties, parishes, where ever they live, they can
vote if they are six months old and have posted at least once. Blue
states, red states, white states, green states, purple, whatever color,
can vote. Send the votes to the Official Human Counter. Each kittie
gets one vote.
Now, I have to go vote. Black Jack Purrshing, Deputy
Sheriff, Catmerica Police, Southern Division

Old July 31st 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Fangu. Wee will voat tonite.

Honey, Leo, Bear, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey an Lucy Portercat

ps.com...