Election central: the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

Old July 31st 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Election central: the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

if you didn't see owrs we willz put dem here we izunt skared,
tiger, OEJ, TV, Trudi, Chester and Stormmee, all vote for rosco,

grr...

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 31st 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Weze like to fote:

Fur Rosco:
Snowflake
Chappy

Fur Louise:
Booker

I not beet up Booker.

"Lovable Louise"
Old July 31st 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Here are the Highland kitties votes:
Cleo, Tabitha, Sammy, and Ranger vote for Roscoe.
Amelia and Harri vote for Louise.

Roscoe, please note that Harri and I don't hav anything against you. Far
from it; we think you would make an excellent Sheriff. We just feel
compelled to vote for a fellow Tough Girl Kitty (us TGKs have to stick
together, after all).

And here are our neighbor's votes:
CaliCat and ShortTail Tom both vote for Roscoe.

I go neighbor's house. U know wy.

"Lovable Louise"

Old August 1st 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Thanks, ladies! I have recorded your votes.

Anti Sandy

"Adam" wrote in message

I vote fur Louise fur sheriff becuz she iz gud at keeping da bad kitties
in line.

Allegra
==========
Vote 4 self.

"Lovable Louise"

Old August 1st 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Good evening, kitties. Here are the election results after one day of
voting. So far 40 kitties have voted: their names are at the bottom of this
post. If you think you have voted but your name is not on the list, then
your vote may have gotten lost so go ahead and send it again. You can vote
either by posting on RPCC or by sending email to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo
dot com.

I'm not sure how long to wait before closing the election. We started on a
Sunday: would you like to let it run one week and give kitties until
midnight on Saturday? Let me know how you would like that handled and I
will act accordingly.

I want you all to know that I understand that I am serving at the pleasure
of the Community. Nevertheless, I will do whatever I can to ensure that
nokitty is intimidated into voting one way or another, and that the
elections are held fairly. If the Community would like to form an election
committee to oversee things, I will be glad to share the email votes with
them, as long as the candidates are not on the committe.

Yours truly,
Anti Sandy

The following kitties have voted so far:

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat
Anaïs
Ariel
Bear
Beauty
Booker
CaliCat
Chappy
Chester
Cinder
Cleopatra Silvercat
Cousin Rosco
Eddie
Harri Roadcat
HoneyCat
Jack
Jaspurr
Joey
Kitty Schottland
Kyouju
Leo
Lilith Fur
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Louise
Lucy
Mina
OEJ
Pitoonya
Ranger
Rebecca
Samuel Redcat
ShortTail Tom
Snowflake
Stormee
Sundance
Tabitha Fluffytail
Tiger
Trudi
TV

Old August 4th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Latest update: so far 47 kitties have voted. Here are their names:

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat
Anaïs
Antonio
Ariel
Baby Kitty
Bear
Beauty
Black Jack
Booker
CaliCat
Chappy
Chester
Cinder
Cleopatra Silvercat
Cousin Rosco
Eddie
Harri Roadcat
HoneyCat
Jack
Jaspurr
Joey
Kitty Schottland
Kyouju
Leo
Lilith Fur
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Louise
Lucy
Mina
Mollie Anne
OEJ
Pitoonya
Ranger Greykitten
Raphael
Rebecca
Sammy Redcat
ShortTail Tom
Snowflake
Snowy
Stormee
Sundance
Sweet William
Tabitha Fluffytail
Tiger
Trudi
TV

Old August 5th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Good evening, kitties. With just over 24 hours left in this exciting
election, 50 kitties have voted. I must say, it has been fascinating
watching all of you participate in the democatic process. If you haven't
voted yet, you have until midnight tomorrow to cast your vote.

Here is the list of kitties whose votes I have received. I have
acknowledged all the votes I have seen, so if you voted and haven't gotten a
reply, your vote may have gotten lost -- please go ahead and vote again.

Anti Sandy

Here is the list of names:
Allegra
Amelia T. Cat