Don Kom to ourown houze dis nite

Old December 14th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Don Kom to ourown houze dis nite

Hihi diz iz O. T. Iffin anyof you kittenz was plannin on porten ofver to
our houze diz nite...DONTZ DO DAT!! Da Gramby is puttin togetfer anofer
onez of doze deskez fingies and her izn't veri happy. Her gotted diz fingie
clled a Visual tech whitch bl ows up fings ta make demselves big so her kan
read regular bookz an allz. Her effen frowed a shoe at me kauze I kept
lookin in da bag wirf da skrewz. We goona haff to get effen with her for
dat.

Old December 14th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangkz fur da warnin. I duznt git it: how kan da Gramby read sumfing if it
blowz up? I duznt reely unnerstan reedin da way da hoominz duz it, but I
thot dat da werdz had ta be all togedder, not blowed up all over da place.

Sundance

Old December 14th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Derz nuffin to sniger bout. Her haz kam and kam screwz and all sortza stuff
her knowz nuffin bout. Dey forgot to drill free holes in a bord and dat
effen made herself lay on da floor and yell. We finkz her iz nutz. Her
haznt found dat we gotted intoda fruitz kake a fren sent, her herd da paper
but wait til her getz in da kitchen.

Old December 14th 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

(Behine his paw O. T. whisperz) youz said dat, we didntz! Friends, ah how
wonderful. I have put several things together over the last year or so but
am about to decide this would make better fire wood than a desk. Not
really. I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY A HUNK OF PRE-FAB WOOD!.

Old December 14th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna besidez hoomin, ifin all elze failaz yourown kitteez kan uzeit fura a
skratchin pozt!!!, Stormmee, tryinta hep

Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O. T. Iffin anyof you kittenz was plannin on porten

ofver
our houze diz nite...DONTZ DO DAT!! Da Gramby is puttin togetfer

anofer
onez of doze deskez fingies and her izn't veri happy. Her gotted

diz
fingie
clled a Visual tech whitch bl ows up fings ta make demselves big so
her
kan
read regular bookz an allz. Her effen frowed a shoe at me kauze I
kept
lookin in da bag wirf da skrewz. We goona haff to get effen with

her
for
dat.

Fanksgiffink at Unkle Serges Houze Granby Cat community 2 November 12th 07 01:33 AM
Da las recap postz. Houze of winnows.r Granby Cat community 2 November 8th 07 05:50 PM
shaky nite Me Cat community 25 October 25th 07 02:21 PM
twas da nite befor Kissmowse... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 1 December 25th 05 02:14 AM
it waz a dark anna Stormee nite!!! Miss Violette Cat community 13 November 10th 05 02:03 AM