Pardiii Timez-Tyme fur Lattes

Old February 29th 12, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Pardiii Timez-Tyme fur Lattes

After every kitty is getting tipsy from the wonderful drinks that
Cybčle & Oriane have served to us all, I think we need some lattes.
Mosey ports back home and gets his big latte machine, and asks, who would
like a Cappuccino or a Latte?
What's the difference?
A Latte has coffee and more milk than foam, and a Cappuccino has the
coffee, and more foam than milk
I have lots of syrup flavors to choose from. Hazelnut, Bacon, Nip, Almond
Rocha, Walnut, Pecan, Egg Nog, Almond, Raspberry, Blueberry, Whiskeynip,
you name it, I have it,
I always use non fat milk, because it make the foam better.
Mosey starts grinding the French roasted beans.
Meowy and Mimzy will help him make the lattes.
The kitties start to line up.

Old March 3rd 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Wat? nobudy wuntz inny lawtayz?
Umkay den ai wyl mayke sum fur meh, Meowy, Mmzy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps
OoOoOo
(___)8 Yum...Mosey

Old March 3rd 12, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 29, 8:40*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
After every kitty *is getting tipsy from the wonderful *drinks that
Cybčle & Oriane have served to us all, I think we need some lattes.
Mosey ports back home and gets his big latte machine, and asks, who would
like a Cappuccino or a Latte?
What's the difference?
A Latte has coffee and more milk than foam, and a Cappuccino *has the
coffee, and more foam than milk
I have lots of syrup *flavors to choose from. Hazelnut, Bacon, Nip, *Almond
Rocha, Walnut, Pecan, Egg Nog, Almond, Raspberry, Blueberry, Whiskeynip,
you name it, I have it,
I always use non fat milk, because it make the foam better.
Mosey starts grinding the *French roasted beans.
Meowy and Mimzy will help him make the lattes.
The kitties start to line up.

MMmm, smewlz sEw gud..bedder tayst dis lattay befor ai surf
itted...slurp
Foo! Itted HOOmin fud an ai gotted sum on mine tunkgue. Eww.
Gud fur sniffink atted, dough.
MeOwy, bak tu surffing onwy.
Old March 3rd 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Feb 29, 8:40 am, "Mosey =^..^=
[...]

MeOwy, mai sweet wink,
ai m awry et wanded in da hoomin fud n et tayseud nazti. MRRRRT!!
Hoo lse wuntz uh Laytay ur uh Catpucciin?
Mosey
Mosey
..

Old March 6th 12, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Yew gotz et.
Mosey grindz da beenz n fomes da milk, n makes Trudi hur balie anna kaluah
lawtay.

oOOoOOoo
(__T_)8
Hao dew yew wike et?
Yerown mug haz yer inishul on et
Et iz yerz tew keep.
Mosey

Pardiii Timez Gramby Cat community 62 March 16th 12 05:44 AM
tyme to wake up Booker Cat community 2 September 3rd 11 01:55 AM
Itz abowt timez! Rebecca[_2_] Cat community 12 September 2nd 11 07:30 AM
It is dat timez Granby Cat community 6 October 6th 10 07:15 AM
Lunchez Timez Granby Cat community 12 August 8th 10 02:00 PM