Another New Email!

Old February 17th 05, 09:13 PM
bwankey

Default Another New Email!

"Mary" wrote in
message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.dce46f7d138851ea551f5ec7e21627db @1108663987.nulluser.com...

| Now that I know that Usenet Censor-wannabe Lyn
has launched
| a campaign to have my ISP yanked for a bogus
violation of
| terms of service, I have a new server just for
Usenet. On the
| advice of a good friend. (Thanks!)
|
| Now then, readjust your killfiles, and swallow
your
| medicine, jackasses who would silence me and
anyone else
| they do not like. And grow a backbone while
you're at it.
| Then tell it to Stephen Gielda. The address is
.

Are you like.. asking for trouble here or what?
Do you realize exactly what can happen when you
start posting these type of post? I mean, I need
know if you are a troll, or just... well.. for the
lack
of a better term.. just a dumbass?

Old February 17th 05, 11:35 PM
Mary

"bwankey" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in
message

news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.dce46f7d138851ea551f5ec7e21627db @1108663987.nulluser.com...

| Now that I know that Usenet Censor-wannabe Lyn
has launched
| a campaign to have my ISP yanked for a bogus
violation of
| terms of service, I have a new server just for
Usenet. On the
| advice of a good friend. (Thanks!)
|
| Now then, readjust your killfiles, and swallow
your
| medicine, jackasses who would silence me and
anyone else
| they do not like. And grow a backbone while
you're at it.
| Then tell it to Stephen Gielda. The address is
.

Are you like.. asking for trouble here or what?
Do you realize exactly what can happen when you
start posting these type of post? I mean, I need
know if you are a troll, or just... well.. for the
lack
of a better term.. just a dumbass?

Wankey, why don't you just figure it all out for yourself, eh?

Old February 18th 05, 12:11 AM
bwankey

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1108683261.f5e8d372ec7ff9b59092c23b1de35287@t eranews...

| "bwankey" wrote in
message

| "Mary" wrote
in
| message

news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.dce46f7d138851ea551f5ec7e21627db @1108663987.nulluser.com...
| |
| | Now that I know that Usenet Censor-wannabe
Lyn
| has launched
| | a campaign to have my ISP yanked for a bogus
| violation of
| | terms of service, I have a new server just
for
| Usenet. On the
| | advice of a good friend. (Thanks!)
| |
| | Now then, readjust your killfiles, and
swallow
| your
| | medicine, jackasses who would silence me and
| anyone else
| | they do not like. And grow a backbone while
| you're at it.
| | Then tell it to Stephen Gielda. The address
is
| .
|
| Are you like.. asking for trouble here or
what?
| Do you realize exactly what can happen when
you
| start posting these type of post? I mean, I
need
| know if you are a troll, or just... well.. for
the
| lack
| of a better term.. just a dumbass?
|

| Wankey, why don't you just figure it all out for
yourself, eh?

Mary, I figured it out. your just a dumass.

Old February 18th 05, 09:07 AM
Rona Y.

Mary wrote:
Now that I know that Usenet Censor-wannabe Lyn has launched
a campaign to have my ISP yanked for a bogus violation of
terms of service, I have a new server just for Usenet. On the
advice of a good friend. (Thanks!)

Now then, readjust your killfiles, and swallow your
medicine, jackasses who would silence me and anyone else
they do not like. And grow a backbone while you're at it.
Then tell it to Stephen Gielda. The address is .

FWIW, I don't give a rat's a** about who's fighting with whom, etc. But I
do care about these long, blown-out-of-proportion threads that are costing
me money. Yes, I live in a country where I have to pay for downloading
messages--none of the broadband ISPs offer newsgroups, so I am limited to
dial-up for Usenet access. I pay for telephone charges, and for any
connection minutes beyond my 5-hour/month limit. Y'all are costing me a lot
of money with your stupid in-fighting and petty accusations. I have never
seen this group reach the stage of stupidity it is currently exhibiting
(except maybe the Clay Aiken thread). What's up with that?

rona (yes, I kf'ed the thread, but the headers still get downloaded and yes,
I'm looking for a better newreader that can prevent even those from being
downloaded--any suggestions, please let me know!)

"[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We
had people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the
energy to go back. We call them Canadians." ---Grover Norquist in
Newsweek, November 22, 2004

Old February 18th 05, 03:08 PM
equalizer

SNIP
Stop reading Usenet idiot.

Stop posting, then we will stop "reading USENET idiot". Cause and effect, HTH.

eq

Old February 18th 05, 03:54 PM
bwankey

"equalizer" wrote
in message ...
| SNIP
| Stop reading Usenet idiot.
|

| Stop posting,

um... no.

| then we will stop "reading USENET idiot".

You mean.. if I stop posting.. the entire usenet
will
stop reading?

| Cause and effect, HTH.

Exactly.. Mary caused me to reply to her rants,
and now.. Mary will feel the effect.
IYKWIMAITYD

Old February 18th 05, 04:25 PM
Lorraine

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:07:21 +0900, "Rona Y."
wrote:

rona (yes, I kf'ed the thread, but the headers still get downloaded and yes,
I'm looking for a better newreader that can prevent even those from being
downloaded--any suggestions, please let me know!)

Forte Agent is an offline newsreader designed for situations such as
yours. The paid version has kill filter capability and does not
download headers for ignored threads. (Feature list --
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/features.php) I bought it years ago and
have never regretted spending the money.
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

L.
No financial connections for Forte Inc. other than buying their product.
Old February 18th 05, 04:56 PM
equalizer

In article , bwankey says...

"equalizer" wrote
in message ...
| SNIP
| Stop reading Usenet idiot.
|

| Stop posting,

um... no.

| then we will stop "reading USENET idiot".

You mean.. if I stop posting.. the entire usenet
will
stop reading?

Nope. The way you wrote your post, it parsed to "Stop reading the the idiot on
Usenet". Figure out the rest.

eq

| Cause and effect, HTH.

Exactly.. Mary caused me to reply to her rants,
and now.. Mary will feel the effect.
IYKWIMAITYD

I'm sure she's shaking. LOL! Then againg, you're tHe MiGhTY HaXoR tO Be FeERd
bY All. LOL!

Go do some runa in the terrain park on yer snowboard, deud!

eq

Old February 18th 05, 06:40 PM
bwankey

"equalizer" wrote
in message ...
| In article ,
bwankey says...

| "equalizer"
wrote
| in message ...
| | SNIP
| | Stop reading Usenet idiot.
| |
| |
| |
| | Stop posting,
|
| um... no.
|

| | then we will stop "reading USENET idiot".
|
| You mean.. if I stop posting.. the entire
usenet
| will
| stop reading?
|

| Nope. The way you wrote your post, it parsed to
"Stop reading the the idiot on
| Usenet". Figure out the rest.

the the? type much?

| eq
|
| | Cause and effect, HTH.
|
| Exactly.. Mary caused me to reply to her
rants,
| and now.. Mary will feel the effect.
| IYKWIMAITYD
|

| I'm sure she's shaking. LOL!

She doesn't have to f^f^f^fear me..

| Then againg, you're tHe MiGhTY HaXoR tO Be FeERd
| bY All. LOL!

wtf are you implying? That I
implied I was going to hack
her?
You know what they say..
never 'assume' because it
makes an
ass out of yourself.

| Go do some runa in the terrain park on yer
snowboard, deud!

Do not project your images
onto me. I don't need to be
'painted' as