The adventure - east coast kitties?

Old November 8th 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Just a couple more west coast stops - The adventure - east coast kitties?

I iz here now, chester readi ta go furit
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ps.com...

That's ok, my secretary is using the same excuse for losing my notes. I
found them again, though - we were going to stop in BC to visit Beauty's
house. So here's a summary of where we are, and where we can go next.

We started at the farthest south part of Catifurnia and worked our way
north. We stopped at Pi2nya's house, then we stopped at Sundance's

house,
and we 'ported to Knossos from there. So what I propose we do is hop in
the cars and motorcycles and ride up to Canyon, Catifurnia to visit
Sebastian Joolian's house, then we could 'port up to British Columbia in
Catnada to see Beauty's house, then we could all 'port over to the east
coast and resume our ride there.

What does everykitty think of that? I know I'm sure ready to get rolling
again.

Cleo

Ime reddy to go back on tha Venchure, cept I am wating fur Chester to
come back, anna ther are so menny posts my sekretary is lostlost.

Lucy

Old November 8th 07, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The adventure - east coast kitties?

stormmee fidgetz, wunnerin ifin diz meanz she willz meetz roscos hoominz...
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
We're getting ready to get the adventure under way again. I know that we
still have some place we want to get to on the west coast of the US, but
I wonder if any kitties have suggestions for interesting places for us
to stop when we get to the East coast? The plan is start as far north as
we can, then ride down the coastal roads and parts of Interstate 95
until we get to the most southern point of Florida.

So, kitties, any suggestions?

You can come visit usses! We're in Southeast Florida!

Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, & Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old November 8th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 9:45 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On 5 Nov 2007 11:37:55 -0800, Will in New Haven's nimble, little paws
typed:

Heer issa wun possiwoggle iteneraree. Jus a suggeschun.

Den weee shud start in Mayne. Da blackflies (da state byrd) r gon by
neow so it issa saf. Der issa wot uv byootiful placess in Mayne anna
it won't start snowing der for anuvver looks at wrist on which there
is no watch ten dayz. So Wee cud divote a wong weeekend to Mayne.

And letz not furget dat fuds iz an impurrtant part of any venture!!
Furst, deres zillionz of dem seaffod shaks along Root 1, and dey sells
dem LOPSTER ROLLZ!!!!

Den wee wud beee in Masssaghooseps, famous four itz seefudz.

An wile we'ze on Cape Cod, we cud stop in Wellfleet fur dem Wellfleet
Oysterz!

Den wee wud be out uv New Eenglund, wich issa myownself's areea uv
experteese anna sum uvver kitty will haff to do da itenrry for da nex
stage.

An den maybe your clowder cud take usses to dat place in Noo Haffen
dat claims to haff infented da Hamburger, I fink itz Looies, iz it?

Datiss right. Woowies. It hassa gudgud burgerz butted effen kitties is
not wowed to bring no catsup. Dey iss furry furry strikt.

Anna doz hoo wuff pizza will find da New Haffen area too bee purrfect.
Der ISS no uvver pizza.

Maggie May

--

Hokay, I finks we've got sum of da fuds cuffered!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/7/2007 9:42:21 PM

Old November 8th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 7, 10:08 pm, "squiffer" wrote:
:
[...]
: --
: Purrs,
:
: Mme. Anaïs

yup, an crab cake in Merryland - Ah luvs crab cakes.
Burt

Der issa pwace called Annopowiss Seafudz dat will gib yoo crabs anna
crab cakes too tak hom. Weee cud get dem der an den go vizik da ca
Mary, hoo wivs in Annapowis wiff Uncl Bill's niece anna greatniece
anna sum d*gs anna a husband. Mary issa furry nic kitty. Wee cud visik
da Nable Cadamee anna see da river anna eat seefudz.

Missy

Old November 8th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Sebastian, when I loze trak, I jist take a liddle nappie. When I wake up,
someone else has alreddy wurked it owt fur me an I begin agin.
Princess Pasha

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message
Ize glad yoor keepin trak cuz I kant!

Sebastian

"Ellie" wrote in message
Yeah, Harry, Yarrow an Marble an Ember, an Auntie Melinda an Auntie
Diane. Datz a grate place tu start. Den down tu see mine Sebastian's
mom.
Princess Pasha

"squiffer" wrote in message
Sownds gud ta me. Ah got a friend up thar in British Catumbia- Harry an
sum
other kats too - think mebbee we kin drop in?
Burt
:

Old November 8th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You knowz what diz mappin fingie workz for hoomanz too. If gramby haz
somphin to do and forgetz, sometimez het takes a nap and, it effer getz
donez or it waznt dat portant. Piglet laffin behind her pawz kauze gramby
losted her keys da offer day and dey wan inna herown handz all da timez wif
some odder stuff.

Old November 8th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Eggsactly!! Mine mom duz dat alla time. Mine dad sez she haz Senior
Momentz. An shez alwayz losin hur glasses, sumtimes when dey iz still on
hur face.
Princess Pasha

Old November 8th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 00:33:48 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Chester goez up to mizz cleopatra, kuld we purleze gota niagra fallz, anna
kan we go anna luk atta gramby's hooman grandkitten, himz is one of the few
hooman kittenz dat soft haz aktulli sayed nize thingz bowt, chester who
wants to meet a hoomin kitten soft likez

Absolutely, Chester. It's on the itinerary.

Cleo
Old November 8th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 8, 1:59 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
juzt kuz you iza matur kittee duzint mean you kant find luf, Trudi

I gotz wuv. I gotted my Meowmie hoo hassa stood wif me fru fik an fin
anna my veryown sun anna dottir, Winnie anna Missy, wivin heer anna
my Uncl Bill anna my gudgud fren WooToo. I gotted r d*g, Bear, hoom I
raised frum a pup, I effen got Sunrise, hooo iss an ol fren, aldo a
bit of a pain in the tail.

Wut I don' need no mor isdat romans. I still si wen I see a dat
winking an I wuv da ideerment uv it. But no more bitties. Anna no mor
tomcats bitin da bak of mineveryown nek.

Wiff luv four dis communitee,

Maggie May

--

Will in New Haven wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Nov 6, 11:56 pm, "Granby" wrote:
wellz bof of you is hansom but not az good lookin' as Wascal. He is

realli
kewl. (Blush blush)"

Maggie May Wascal iss onna SEKRET mishyun to get yooo sumfin nic.
Hee seem kinda smitten, iff yoo ast mee. DIS kittee Burt heer issa
reel hansum too. Butted Iyam old anna no wonger inda market.

Winnie Mo-om, ifit issa SEKRET, howcum yoo tol Miss Piglet. looks
indignant

Maggie May Iyam a mom anna wee no best. stage whisper Sides, da
mishyun issa d-a-y-n-j-u-r-u-s anna shee shud no hee issa doin itt fur
hur. /

squiffer" wrote in message

hmmYup, Ah kin unnerstan thet. Now when y'all look at me, what does

ya'
see?
Burt

: hihi dis is Piglet anna I wantz ta tell you da bad partsw bout being
krozed
: eyued. Yes you seez two of efferthingz but you alwayz haz ta make
: dezisionz. Which door is da rite ont ta go fru. Whichz O.T. duz

you
bop
on
: da head. Da onlee time it is budbud iz when you seez 2 hansome

boycats!
: "squiffer" : ok, I want a bright red motor bike..er effen you got

wun,
please
: Piglet's lukkee. I caint see a thang an here's Piglet seein

everthing
: twice!
: Burt
:
: : Hi diz iz O. T. Naw nuffin matterz to a kitty. Iffin you goez

on da
: : venture, yourownself kin effin drive. Dey got deeze spezial

fings
dat
: makez
: : it safez for effen liddle kitties or blin onez to drif karz or
: modorzycles
: : so, kom onz, we will helpf you iffin you needz helpz. (behind

his
paw)
: (we
: : haz to help Pilget a lotz kauze her seez two of efferthink and
sometimez
: : duzent know which one iz da rite onez, Sometimez it kan be
funniee.)
: OUCH,
: : darnit Piglet myown head iz gonna not fit in da helmit iffin you

don
: quit
: : boppin myownself.
:
: : WOW! Chincoteaque Island? Whare thuh horsies run free? I wanna
ride
: : horse - blind or not, don matter iffen da horse kin see.

Right?
: :
: : Nup, meown sekretary looked it up and dats Assateague Island

in
: Merryland.
: : I
: : wanna go dere and ride dem horsies. I wanna do it real bad.
: : Burt (getting a bit obsessive)
: :
: :
: : : We fink thuh kitties mite like Cape Cod, Chincoteaque

Island,
: : Charleston,
: : : Savannah, St. Augustine.... should we go from north to

south
since
: it's
: : : getting cold now? Uf cors, if we go frum south tu north,

we
culd
: hab
: : : snowball fites on Cape Cod.
: : : Princess Pasha
: : :
: : :
: : : "Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat"

wrote
in
: : message
: : ...

Old November 8th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Ah believe a kat, Missy, war gonna be inna sidekar, but shurly thars room
fur such a fine kat as youownself. Ah am 13 yearz young and am pleezed to
meetcha'
(Burt takes Trudi's paw and helps her into the sidecar next to Missy.)

: Trudi checks herown buk ta see who mite be vailiable... lemee see.. readz
: down herown lizt... stops at...Little kitty... why duzint you invite diz
: here kitty hersef iz veri nize, single anna haz big gold eyez ifin diz buk
: iz kurrekt, Trudi, skort maker
: squiffer wrote in message
: ...
: : ok, I want a bright red motor bike..er effen you got wun, please
: : Piglet's lukkee. I caint see a thang an here's Piglet seein
everthing
: twice!
: : Burt
: :
: : Ok, Burt, I've got a nice big red Indian motorcycle being set up for
: you.
: : And the autopilot is set up to announce to you when you enter a new
: city.
: : If you'd like we could look for a kitty to ride in the sidecar with
you
: : and describe the things you're going past.
: :
: : Cleo
:
: oh,yeah! Er..mebbe a fine young ladee kittie? I do like thuh ladeez.
: Burt (polishing his whiskers with his paws)
:
:
:
: