Another possible Tabitha sighting!

Old April 15th 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Another possible Tabitha sighting!

Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy
Old April 15th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Samuel Redact wrote:
Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy

If someone has been feeding her she might still be fluffy. If she has
been scrounging for food, she probably is skinny by now. We are still
purring for her to come home. Best wishes for a successful trapping. MLB

Old April 15th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hope she had been around the nursing home most of the time. Probably been
fed pretty good there. Maybe not healthy but fed all the same. Purrs that
it is her.

Old April 15th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 15 Apr 2009 13:52:15 GMT, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy

Oh, I hopes so! I iz purrink dat it iz an dat she is in gud helf!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/15/2009 2:29:10 PM
Old April 15th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 15 Apr 2009 13:52:15 GMT, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy

We are purrink for her! We hope its her.
Beauty and Cinder
Old April 15th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Me, too! PurrPurrPurrPurr!

Rebecca, desperately trying to purr at a respectable volume

Old April 15th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Samuel Redcat"
Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy

Ohhhhhhh Sammy, mine BIL, I reely hope it is my wink Tabitha. I gnow yoo
misses herself sew bad n sew do me n the Kits. PUUUUUUUURS that it is mine
sweet Tabitha. Fangu fur letting usses gnow. Dis wud be a mirakle.

Headbumps of hope
Mosey

Old April 16th 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a
fluffy black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home.
Meowmie an Paw went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her.
But dey also talked to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact
numbers. A few minutes later dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw
crawling around da parking lot calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can
trap her an bring her home.

Sammy

Yes, Sammy, it's far past time she was home and safe again from this
adventure. Purrrs fur Tabitha that she will be found.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 16th 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
Mine Paw getted a phone call last from a hoomin neighbor who saw a
fluffy
black kitty hangin around da parkin lot of a nursing home. Meowmie an
Paw
went and checked it but didn't find any sign of her. But dey also
talked
to a nurse dere, and gave her dere contact numbers. A few minutes
later
dere was three nurses an Meowmie an Paw crawling around da parking lot
calling fur Tabifa!

We'z hopin dat dis really is Fluffybutt an dat Meowmie an Paw can trap
her an bring her home.

Sammy

Purrring gets lowder furr fyndink Tabitha!

PPPPPPPPPPUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPRRURRRRRR!!!

Purrrtoonya