Shadow RB, May 2001 - July 26, 2009

Old July 27th 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Shadow RB, May 2001 - July 26, 2009

Maine Coon girl kitty waves...

Black kitty looks around and spots his sister on the other side of the
bridge, waiting for him.

==========

It is with great heartache that I must inform the RPCC that Shadow has
journeyed to the Rainbow Bridge today.

He seemed to be holding his own a bit since the last time I posted,
however, on July 3rd, we had him 'drained' of the excess fluid and it
was 345cc, higher than the last time so we knew we didn't have much
time with him left.

Last night and this morning, his breathing was labored but he was
still moving without difficulty. This evening we took him outside for
some fresh air and 30 minutes after coming inside, he started
struggling breathing. We knew he was dying. The vet was closed.
Emergency services too far away. We stayed with him and tried to
comfort him. He passed away with us huddled around him.

My big 'little baby' boy. My Shadow boy. I love him. We love him.
Are hearts are completely empty now. First my precious Shahna and now
Shadow.

Exactly one month apart. Shahna died on June 26 and Shadow July 26.

I know he is playing with his sister and she is taking care of him
until our familly is whole again.

I have to go now. The tears are starting to flow again.

Evelyn

Old July 27th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Shadow Scott"
[...]

Ohhhhhh nooo, poor Anti Evelyn.
This is so sad and our hearts are breaking along with yours. Poor Shadow.
Meownie has wadder in her eyes as she just read this. You loved your
kitties n they loved you back, and you have a lifetime with. wonderful
memnories, Bless your heart.
Luffs n sorrow
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps Sqweex

Old July 27th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Having sent two of my furry friends to the bridge this month, I share your
pain. The thought that they are healthy and happy is all that keeps me
going some days.

Old July 27th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Jul 26, 7:17*pm, Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

[A huge white and grey tabby and his clowder form a circle and assume
the meatloaf postition of respect.]
We purrrr fur da joyful reunion uv Shahna ana Shadow atta Bridj and
fur dat hartz uv doze dey luffed ana leff behind.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Prrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

{{{{Evelyn}}}}
Gabrielle
Old July 27th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:17:59 -0700, Shadow Scott's
nimble, little paws typed:

I have to go now. The tears are starting to flow again.

Meow,

I iz furry sadsad to reed ob dis, an send mine
Purrs for Shadow.

Anti Evelyn, on da offur side ob da Bridj dere iz
a monument dat owr deer departed fwends put up. On
it it sez:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven there with you."

I iz sendink yoo mine Purrs...........

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/26/2009 11:26:43 PM
Old July 27th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 26, 10:17*pm, Shadow Scott wrote:
[...]

The catmunity purrs for yoor broken heart. Shadow is off to the Bridge
or the Summerlands or some adventure that none of us can even imagine.
He is not in pain, his breathing is full and easy, no fear clouds his
mind and he is with his sister. You may yet know his presense again.

Merry meet and
Merry part (and that is the hardest)
and Merry meet again.

--
Will in New Haven
Old July 27th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Prayers and purrs for your already broken heart.
What a wonderful gift to have been able to be with him in his last moments.
Both Shadow and Shahna could not have had better owners. You did your
"furry" best for both of them.
May happy memories of both of them comfort you in your sadness.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Evelyn and Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Renee and The Batson Cats (forming a purr circle)

Old July 27th 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Mine Meowmie wuntz to tel yoo sumfing:

I was once the happy and proud "meowmie" to a Maine Coon boycat, who
died about the same age (didn't know his exact birthdate), and like
the immense cat he was, it was an immense sorrow to lose him, and left
us an immense memory of a wonderful cat. My heart always leaps when I
see a Maine Coon yet years later, and my heart goes out to you. Carol

Old July 28th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I am so sorry to read this Evelyn. So many many positive and supportive
thoughts through the ether for your hurting heart. Many all the supportive
thoughts and purrs that surround you help heal those huge holes that exist.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply