MEOW!!! We Need All Paws on Deck for the Jellicle Ball

Old October 5th 14, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Misty, Mistress of the Night

Default MEOW!!! We Need All Paws on Deck for the Jellicle Ball

Meow The 19th Annual Ball will be held on the Night of the Full Moon which is Octopurr 8th staring at Sundown.

If you are a CAT on a Special Jellicle Ball Committee check with your ChairCat.
Old October 6th 14, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Misty, Mistress of the Night wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meow The 19th Annual Ball will be held on the Night of the Full Moon
which is Octopurr 8th staring at Sundown.

If you are a CAT on a Special Jellicle Ball Committee check with your
ChairCat.

Daisy-chan grabs Cash and Iowna after blowing a kiss to the Opossums,
and runs off. She peels out the parking lot like a maniac and heads to
the ball. Iowna and Cash sniff about and find the eye protective
goggles then carefully fit Daisy-chan's set on. Once on, she speeds up
blasting by a hells angels gang who start positively howling as Hari
Roadcat catches up. Iowna grins as the wind rushes by but Cash moans
and hides.

Iowna's side-car is slowing them down but Iowna stands on her seat and
holds a paw out.

Old October 6th 14, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Mineown clowder ana I will be der, dough meighbe a liddle layte. I hope sum catz rememfurr mineownself frum da Old Deighs.
-- Ralph de Ralf

Old October 6th 14, 09:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote in message
Mineown clowder ana I will be der, dough meighbe a liddle layte.
I hope sum catz rememfurr mineownself frum da Old Deighs.
-- Ralph de Ralf

I rerememember yu, Ralph de Ralf!
Yu ar Secretary of Defense, and Secretary of Elder Kitties.
Yu gotta chek in now-in-den kayze we gneed defense, ya kno.

P2nya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old October 6th 14, 09:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 11:45:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Mineown clowder ana I will be der, dough meighbe a liddle layte. I hope sum catz rememfurr mineownself frum da Old Deighs.

-- Ralph de Ralf

We rememfurz yurownself furry well, Ralph. It will be gudgud to see yoo awl agin.

Rebecca
Old October 6th 14, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Misty, Mistress of the Night wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meow The 19th Annual Ball will be held on the Night of the Full Moon
which is Octopurr 8th staring at Sundown.

If you are a CAT on a Special Jellicle Ball Committee check with
your ChairCat.

Daisy-chan grabs Cash and Iowna after blowing a kiss to the Opossums,
and runs off. She peels out the parking lot like a maniac and heads
to the ball. Iowna and Cash sniff about and find the eye protective
goggles then carefully fit Daisy-chan's set on. Once on, she speeds
up blasting by a hells angels gang who start positively howling as
Hari Roadcat catches up. Iowna grins as the wind rushes by but Cash
moans and hides.

Iowna's side-car is slowing them down but Iowna stands on her seat and
holds a paw out.

At high speed, Iowna grabs Daisy-chan's paw and does one of her trained
leaps that won her awards, landing perfectly behind Daisy-chan. She
reaches down and lets the side car go with a little push so it goes to
the side of the road. Now, streamlined, she can go at speed.