Prayers for the husband and family

Old March 16th 04, 05:05 AM
pmendhall

Grace,

You have our heartfelt supporting energy and doggie moans and groans. Abi
will come to understand in time, but it will take time. Jodi has our full
support and sympathy.

Good luck and much supporting energy for you and your family, on the way.

Diane

"GraceCat" wrote in message
I just came home from my in-laws tonight. A few hours ago my MIL passed
away from.... who the hell knows. Painless (I guess), unsuspectedly,
shockingly, easily... in bed.

Jody's in Florida catching a plane in a couple hours. He hasn't a soul
over there with him right now and it's breaking my heart.

Abi saw me rush out in a tailwind which frightened her and I didn't have
time to sooth any fears as I left her with Mom. She's asleep but how do
I tell a six year old in the morning her grandmother who she saw
perfectly fine, healthy and in great spirits yesterday is gone today?

How do I comfort my forever love when he's ten hours away.

Pray for everybody please.

Grace

Old March 16th 04, 01:56 PM
Nan

Grace, I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. Although it is a shock
for the family, going like that is so much better than lingering for
months. My dear mother lingered for 10 years with alzheimer's
disease, with the last 6 years in a nursing home. I hope that when
the dear Lord calls me home that I can go in my sleep.

Love and hugs,

Nan
Old March 16th 04, 02:18 PM
Adrian

GraceCat wrote:
I just came home from my in-laws tonight. A few hours ago my MIL
passed away from.... who the hell knows. Painless (I guess),
unsuspectedly, shockingly, easily... in bed.

Jody's in Florida catching a plane in a couple hours. He hasn't a soul
over there with him right now and it's breaking my heart.

Abi saw me rush out in a tailwind which frightened her and I didn't
have time to sooth any fears as I left her with Mom. She's asleep but
how do I tell a six year old in the morning her grandmother who she
saw perfectly fine, healthy and in great spirits yesterday is gone
today?

How do I comfort my forever love when he's ten hours away.

Pray for everybody please.

Grace

Purrs for you and your family, especialy Jody and Abi.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 19th 04, 01:12 AM
JP Hobbs

So sorry to hear of your bereavement,my heart breaks for you
as I lost my beloved sister two weeks ago,I couldn't go to the funeral
although my Daughter booked two flights to England she decided
I'd better not go, she was afraid of deep thrombosis, because of
my swollen ankles and then we decided she wouldn't get there in
in time so she's going in a couple of weeksto stay with my B.I.L
may Peace be with you eventually, Huggs Jean.P.
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote in
message ...
Of course. Many prayers and purrs.

*hugs* helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 19th 04, 01:52 AM
GraceCat

Likewise Jean, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I wish you could
have gone. My Father in law was in the process of remodelling her
kitchen when she died and we've been over there off and on all week,
today it was a full day hanging dry wall. They ended up putting a small
scratch on the new floor that was put down the day she died and it hit
Jody all over again

Old March 19th 04, 05:48 AM
Sam Nash

"GraceCat" wrote in message
Likewise Jean, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I wish you could
have gone. My Father in law was in the process of remodelling her
kitchen when she died and we've been over there off and on all week,
today it was a full day hanging dry wall. They ended up putting a small
scratch on the new floor that was put down the day she died and it hit
Jody all over again

Ya' know, Grace, it's really odd what happens. Even today, 4 months after
Diane's accident, I'll think of something (not necessarily about Pat and
Diane) and a wave of grief will sweep over me. Then I'll "tear up".
Doesn't happen as often now, but it still happens, and probably will for
some time yet.

Prayers and purrs of comfort for you and yours.
Sam

Old March 19th 04, 03:26 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old March 19th 04, 07:49 PM
GraceCat

Yeah... It's been a few things.

Not seeing her again in Walmart, (we *always* ran into her there)

Today, I noticed a pair of Mardi Gras beads I gave her.

Last night my sister had a baby. We got the call last night. I don't
believe we'll ever be able to receive late night phone calls again
without fear. I felt bad when I realized what I had done by giving
permission for Mom to call at "any time".

Grace

Old March 21st 04, 03:17 AM
LOL

"JP Hobbs" jphobbsREMOVE THIS @dodo.com.au wrote in message ...
So sorry to hear of your bereavement,my heart breaks for you
as I lost my beloved sister two weeks ago,I couldn't go to the funeral
although my Daughter booked two flights to England she decided
I'd better not go, she was afraid of deep thrombosis, because of
my swollen ankles and then we decided she wouldn't get there in
in time so she's going in a couple of weeksto stay with my B.I.L
may Peace be with you eventually, Huggs Jean.P.

We are sending purrs to you and your family, Jean, and our condolences
on the loss of your sister.

-------
Krista