Tracking Santa

Old December 24th 04, 08:51 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default Tracking Santa

Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the globe by
clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Good to see the military up to something useful ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old December 24th 04, 09:30 PM
Kreisleriana

On 24 Dec 2004 20:51:03 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) yodeled:

Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the globe by
clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Oh thank you! I almost forgot. I always track Santa.

Theresa
Old December 25th 04, 12:39 AM
CatNipped

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the globe by
clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Good to see the military up to something useful ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

Purrayers that in the near future that's all the military ever has to do!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 25th 04, 03:50 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the globe by
clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Good to see the military up to something useful ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

Looks like you beat me to it! (I posted the address under
"just for fun", but quite a bit later than you did.)

**$om $

Old December 25th 04, 09:44 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , Cheryl
wrote:

On Fri 24 Dec 2004 03:51:03p, dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the
globe by clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Good to see the military up to something useful ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

That Santa tracker gets more sophisticated every year. I love it!

Still, Rudolph gets too much credit, compared with the reindeer that's
responsible for the anti-collision taillight. :-(
Old December 25th 04, 05:13 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:17:21 -0600, Cheryl
yodeled:

On Fri 24 Dec 2004 03:51:03p, dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers
wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Don't forget, you can see where Santa is in his trip around the
globe by clicking here...

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/index.html

Good to see the military up to something useful ;-)

Festive cheers, helen s

That Santa tracker gets more sophisticated every year. I love it!

Did you see that Ringo Starr is an Honorary Santa Tracker?

Theresa
Old December 25th 04, 08:14 PM
Tanada

CatNipped wrote:

Purrayers that in the near future that's all the military ever has to do!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thank you.

Pam S. who's hubby has had to do more