I met Victor

Old March 15th 04, 06:08 PM
Susan M

Default I met Victor

Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house, pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

Here are some pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/susanmandfredk

Look at the album called "Visit to Austin"

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 15th 04, 07:25 PM
Takayuki

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote:

Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house, pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

How nice of Victor! It looks like their home is all cats, all the
time. Thanks for the pics - I loved them. So many photogenic
kitties!

And you seem to be losing weight, not that you ever needed to, but you
did.

Old March 15th 04, 07:49 PM
Julie Snowshoe

Susan M wrote:

Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house, pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

Here are some pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/susanmandfredk

Look at the album called "Visit to Austin"

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Great pictures Susan! Love your toes I'm sure the children and Fred
have forgiven you for going away for a week but have Chester and
(especially) Otis forgiven you yet?

Julie

Old March 15th 04, 09:39 PM
Tanada

Susan M wrote:

Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house, pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

Your pictures are so awesome! Tom and Victor look great and so do all
the cats. The toenail picture is so cute. You all look like you had a
great time.

Pam S.

Old March 16th 04, 12:56 AM
fuga =^o^=

the pictures are fanstatic. It looks like I missed out a wonderful visit.

Fuga

Old March 16th 04, 04:20 AM
Alan Erskine

[...]

Server must be busy so I'll have a squiz later.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old March 16th 04, 05:26 AM
Marina

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house,

pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was

like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

What good hosts Victor and Tom were! Lovely pics, thanks for letting us see
them. Those catnip pics are hilarious! Especially the Ecstasy one - in that
Rufous all zonked out? You all seem to have had a wonderful time, wish I
could have been there.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 16th 04, 05:59 AM
LOL

[...]

Lovely pics! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip; have Otis and Chester
forgiven you for leaving?

------
Krista

Yo! Victor! SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 7 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 26th 04 11:47 PM
PING....Victor Martinez Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 03 01:26 AM