I met Victor

Old March 16th 04, 11:40 AM
badwilson

Great pics! I love the catnip gluttony, too cute :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house,

pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat! It was

like
a dream come true to meet the crew as well - it reminded me of the cat
herding ad when we came in the door and were surrounded by *SEVEN* cats.
Yahoo! Victor also very kindly offered to pick up my friend Nora from the
airport on Sunday and to drive us out to the retreat center. It was a
beautiful drive and great company! The retreat was amazing and incredible
too.

Here are some pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/susanmandfredk

Look at the album called "Visit to Austin"

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 16th 04, 08:08 PM
Helen Miles

"Susan M" "Susan wrote in message

Hi y'all:

I met Victor! He and Tom were so nice to welcome me into their house, pick
me up from the airport, and take me out to great places to eat!

What great pictures! It looks like the magnificent 7 and their two dads
made you very welcome, the crew are gorgeous! And Victor, you and Tom
are a cute couple!

Helen M

Old March 16th 04, 11:32 PM
Victor Martinez

Helen Miles wrote:
made you very welcome, the crew are gorgeous! And Victor, you and Tom
are a cute couple!

Why, thank you! You're very kind. We love having company,
particularly the cats. They just love people.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 17th 04, 12:13 AM
Hopitus2

Yes, Vic and Tom are a most handsome couple. Their cats are also a handsome
group; how great to see playful cats having fun and looking "in their
prime". They're so lucky to be living with slaves like theirs, who pamper
them.

:
: Why, thank you! You're very kind. We love having company,
: particularly the cats. They just love people.
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

Old March 17th 04, 03:03 PM
Sherry

Why, thank you! You're very kind. We love having company,
particularly the cats. They just love people.

--
Victor Martinez

You're very lucky! Maybe *you* set the tone for them by welcoming people into
your home yourself. Mine are rather antisocial. Except Bootsie, who crawls all
over my dad, who hates cats. She knows this.
Loved the pics. Usually I get a mental picture of posters and it's uncannily
close. Except yours! I had pictured a very distinguiished-looking senior
citizen, LOL. Maybe it's because you impart so much wisdom in your posts. :-)
:-)

Sherry
Old March 17th 04, 07:59 PM
Hopitus2

Actually, Victor looks almost exactly as I had pictured him in my mind. It
was their cats' appearances that surprised me.....so young and
frisky-looking. As I said, 2/3 of the Evil 3 here are senior catizens (the
girls) and the remaining third, Rowdy, has *zero* respect for their elder
wisdom or dignity......Norm. If the Evil 3 played as much as Victor's group,
they wouldn't be overweight. BTW, Victor, did your Mom ever find her boycat
who disappeared?

"JBHajos" wrote in message
: On 17 Mar 2004 15:03:48 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:
:
: Loved the pics.
:
: Me, too!!!
:
: I had pictured a very distinguiished-looking senior
: citizen, LOL.
:
: Me, too!!!
:
: All in the pics, furry & human, look just *great*!!! Thanks.
:
: Jeanne

Old March 18th 04, 04:14 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about I met Victor:

Oh my goodness! I write like a geezer? ;-) I'll take it as a compliment,
thought I'll be 32 next month. I know, still a kid.

[startled look] You're younger than I am???? I always thought you had
a few years on me, but I have about 2 on you.
Old March 18th 04, 05:53 AM
Sherry

Oh my goodness! I write like a geezer? ;-) I'll take it as a compliment,
thought I'll be 32 next month. I know, still a kid.

Oh goodness. You're only five years older than my daughter. Now I'm the
geezer.

Sherry

Yo! Victor! SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 7 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
Victor! Susan M Cat anecdotes 7 January 26th 04 11:47 PM
PING....Victor Martinez Gizela Cat anecdotes 1 December 10th 03 01:26 AM