Stinky Pictures!

Old March 16th 04, 06:29 AM
Marina

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Aww! What a very sweet-looking boy he is! I liked the contrast of "Silly"
and "Dignified".

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 16th 04, 07:13 AM
LOL

Kreisleriana wrote in message . ..
Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

He is adorable! I love his big eyes in the "Dignified" pic. Please
give him a scritch for me.

------
Krista
Old March 16th 04, 03:05 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:30:28 -0700, m. L. Briggs
yodeled:

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:41:06 -0500, Kreisleriana
wrote:

Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

He is a beautiful cat. Too bad his name doesn't fit.

It did when I first brought him home!

Old March 16th 04, 03:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:29:56 +0200, "Marina"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Aww! What a very sweet-looking boy he is! I liked the contrast of "Silly"
and "Dignified".

Believe me, he's silly an awful lot more than he is dignified.

Old March 16th 04, 03:18 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:01:30 GMT, O J yodeled:

On Tue, 16 Mar, Joyce wrote:

m. L. Briggs wrote:

He is a beautiful cat. Too bad his name doesn't fit.

I'd say it's a *good* thing his name doesn't fit.

Although, we can't really tell, can we? He *looks* great, but how
does he smell?

Joyce

With his nose! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old March 16th 04, 03:43 PM
Bobcat

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Theresa

He's gorgeous- did you once say you rescued him from the New York subway
tracks? If so, it's impossible to believe it today. I love his attack on the
Christmas wrapping - it's similar to our Emily's never-ending battle with
rolls of paper towelling.
BobKitty

Old March 16th 04, 04:05 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:43:39 -0500, "Bobcat"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

Here he is, his Black and White Pinky Noseness!
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
Theresa

He's gorgeous- did you once say you rescued him from the New York subway
tracks? If so, it's impossible to believe it today. I love his attack on the
Christmas wrapping - it's similar to our Emily's never-ending battle with
rolls of paper towelling.
BobKitty

Yes, that's true, although I hate to think about it. Hi, BobKitty.

Old March 16th 04, 04:15 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:37:15 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I LOVE that pic of him on the bed!

I'm glad. Can you see he has one of his paws over his eyes? That
always cracks me up. Look how long and flat he makes himself.

And that is the famous white belly. It looks like you could land F16s
on it.