I think Bruiser joined a gang

Old March 20th 04, 03:14 AM
John Biltz

Default I think Bruiser joined a gang

Early this morning around one I was out on my patio and heard the sound
of cats about to commit violence. Maya was dozing on the cat tree but
Bruiser was out and about. I dashed out front and saw four cats
furtively running well spaced apart along the back cement block wall. I
was familiar with the first three and they were all heading towards their
homes. Maya, who followed me out must have thought they looked guilty of
something as well because she puffed up and chased off after them
Bringing up the rear looking a little confused was Bruiser. OK, Bruiser
looks confused a lot but he has a good heart. I could just see him.
Hey, why is that cat getting mad at us? Why are we running away. Why
are you guys leaving? I checked him out and he seemed fine, not even
agitated, just well... confused.

Old March 20th 04, 03:33 AM
Hopitus2

Has Bruiser been disappearing very late @ night w/ no explanation? This is
difficult - he can't pull his buttfur down around his thighs very well,
exposing his "crack" (cats don't have "cracks" anyway); gang color-wearing
is out: what he was born with is his "colors" for life;
piercing jewelry worn as a badge of membership is pretty much out, vets are
not into this form of body adornment as such, I think the only "piercing"
they do is for i.d. chips.
This group is probably just looking for a new hangout, since you did shut
down their all-nite Club Biltz recently.

:

Old March 20th 04, 05:01 AM
Sherry

Has Bruiser been disappearing very late @ night w/ no explanation? This is
difficult - he can't pull his buttfur down around his thighs very well,
exposing his "crack" (cats don't have "cracks" anyway); gang color-wearing
is out: what he was born with is his "colors" for life;
piercing jewelry worn as a badge of membership is pretty much out, vets are
not into this form of body adornment as such, I think the only "piercing"
they do is for i.d. chips.

ROFL! You *really* shoulda put a beverage warning on this one.
I don't think ID chips are real macho, though. It's sort of like wearing
mommy's apron strings. Tatoos, on the other hand, could be. In adddition to the
ID number, the vet could inscribe the Bad Cats with something very macho like
""Born to Raise Hell".
Except in Oklahoma of course, where tatooing is illegal. Our Bad Cats probably
have to either go to Texas or go to one of those back-alley kitty tatoo
parlors.

Sherry

Sherry
That would certainly id
Old March 20th 04, 05:50 AM
Marina

"Hopitus2" wrote
Has Bruiser been disappearing very late @ night w/ no explanation? This is
difficult - he can't pull his buttfur down around his thighs very well,

But, with his Maine Coon blood, he does wear pretty baggy "pants". ;o)

snip

This group is probably just looking for a new hangout, since you did shut
down their all-nite Club Biltz recently.

Sounds that way. The kids have nowhere to hang out, so they hang out on the
streets. The gang might think Bruiser will be their muscle. At least it will
be better to have him on their side, even if he is too kind-hearted to carry
out their sinister plots.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 20th 04, 06:23 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:14:16 -0800, John Biltz
wrote:

Early this morning around one I was out on my patio and heard the sound
of cats about to commit violence. Maya was dozing on the cat tree but
Bruiser was out and about. I dashed out front and saw four cats
furtively running well spaced apart along the back cement block wall. I
was familiar with the first three and they were all heading towards their
homes. Maya, who followed me out must have thought they looked guilty of
something as well because she puffed up and chased off after them
Bringing up the rear looking a little confused was Bruiser. OK, Bruiser
looks confused a lot but he has a good heart. I could just see him.
Hey, why is that cat getting mad at us? Why are we running away. Why
are you guys leaving? I checked him out and he seemed fine, not even
agitated, just well... confused.

Maybe they were discussing forming a choir -- or a barber shop
quartet.
Old March 20th 04, 08:15 AM
badwilson

"Sherry " wrote in message
[...]

Tattooing is illegal in Oklahoma? I've never heard that one. Do you mean
for cats and other animals, or for humans too? What if you already have a
tattoo, can you not go to Oklahoma? Do they have a lot of laser tattoo
removal clinics there? The mind boggles...
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 20th 04, 01:21 PM
Duke of URL

In news:cGO6c.116894$h23.8693@fed1read06,
John Biltz radiated into the WorldWideWait:

Early this morning around one I was out on my patio and heard the
sound of cats about to commit violence. Maya was dozing on the cat
tree but Bruiser was out and about. I dashed out front and saw
four cats furtively running well spaced apart along the back cement
block wall. I was familiar with the first three and they were all
heading towards their homes. Maya, who followed me out must have
thought they looked guilty of something as well because she puffed
up and chased off after them Bringing up the rear looking a little
confused was Bruiser. OK, Bruiser looks confused a lot but he has
a good heart. I could just see him. Hey, why is that cat getting
mad at us? Why are we running away. Why are you guys leaving? I
checked him out and he seemed fine, not even agitated, just well...
confused.

Tsk. Typical wannabe.
--
From the one-and-only Holy MosesĀ®

Old March 20th 04, 04:46 PM
Sherry

Tattooing is illegal in Oklahoma? I've never heard that one. Do you mean
for cats and other animals, or for humans too? What if you already have a
tattoo, can you not go to Oklahoma? Do they have a lot of laser tattoo
removal clinics there? The mind boggles...
--
Britta

Yes, human tattooing is illegal here! Is that not the stupidest thing? You can
carry a gun, drive 75 miles an hour, but you can't get a tattoo. Go figure.

Sherry
Old March 20th 04, 05:58 PM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
Tattooing is illegal in Oklahoma? I've never heard that one. Do
you mean for cats and other animals, or for humans too? What if you
already have a tattoo, can you not go to Oklahoma? Do they have a
lot of laser tattoo removal clinics there? The mind boggles...
--
Britta

Yes, human tattooing is illegal here! Is that not the stupidest
thing? You can carry a gun, drive 75 miles an hour, but you can't get
a tattoo. Go figure.

Sherry

Nutso. But then, tatoos are not very attractive.

Jill

Old March 20th 04, 06:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:58:55 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Sherry wrote:
Tattooing is illegal in Oklahoma? I've never heard that one. Do
you mean for cats and other animals, or for humans too? What if you
already have a tattoo, can you not go to Oklahoma? Do they have a
lot of laser tattoo removal clinics there? The mind boggles...
--
Britta

Yes, human tattooing is illegal here! Is that not the stupidest
thing? You can carry a gun, drive 75 miles an hour, but you can't get
a tattoo. Go figure.

Sherry

Nutso. But then, tatoos are not very attractive.

Jill

Mine are.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)