Spring Cleaning 'To Do' List

Old March 22nd 04, 12:03 AM
Mischief

Default Spring Cleaning 'To Do' List

1. Open windows to air apartment
2. Empty dishwasher. Give milk to Mischief to shut her up from
meowing so much and letting the neighbors know I have a cat.
3. Do dishes. Every 5 minutes tell Mischief that no matter how much
she meows, she's not going outdoors.
4. Sweep floor.
5. Remove cat from kitchen and resweep floor after cat tries to 'help'
by chasing anything that the broom moved.
6. Vacuum apartment
7. empty filter, clean out cat hair
8. vacuum again and clean bathroom of cat litter
9. empty filter and remove more cat hair
10. vacuum bedroom
11. remove filter and clean out cat hair
12. Repeat steps 6-12 as many times as needed.
13. Remove blankets from bed and use lint roller on sheets.
14. Stop cat from attacking lint roller.
15. Attempt to make bed
16. Yell at cat for jumping on bed just as you spread the blankets.
17 Vacuum more cat hair.
18. Try to study, pet cat if needed
19. Vacuum more cat hair.
20. Realize that cat is going to notice that all her fur is not there
anymore and decide to shed lots more to make up.

Damn those winter coats! I'm partially allergic, so I have to vacuum
a few times a week. If I don't change my sheets every few weeks I get
the sniffles.

Bear in mind, all the above was caused by Mischief. Imp ran and hid
when I brought out the vacuum and I haven't seen him since.

Mischief is calling me, so I better go tend to her majesty.

Kristi
Old March 22nd 04, 07:12 PM
Bob M

Mischief wrote:

[...]

I have one of those bagless vacum cleaners. It still amazes me how much
cat hair that thing picks up. I vacum a few times a week and I swear I
can knit another cat with the fur it picks up.

Bob
Old March 23rd 04, 12:57 AM
JP Hobbs

Seems like all cats love bedmaking time, even my dear old sobersides
Henri R.B. used to cavort among the sheets Jean.P.
om...

Old March 23rd 04, 11:28 PM
Mischief

I have one of those bagless vacum cleaners. It still amazes me how much
cat hair that thing picks up. I vacum a few times a week and I swear I
can knit another cat with the fur it picks up.

Bob

Exactly. And Imp is so shy, so he doesn't get petted as much, but
when you do pet him, TONS of cat hair gets shed.

Kristi