KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

Old February 19th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default KAN I haf sum purrs plees?

Marina wrote:
Sandy wrote:

I've never seen those before, Marina. Why and how long did Miranda
need to wear it?

Sandy

She wore it after her spay, for three days if I remember correctly. It
was so she wouldn't pull out her stitches.

Betty sure needed one of those! Sunday after her op (which was the previous
Thursday), she pulled out her stitches!!! I took her in and they checked
her out, and all was OK as they used glue in addition to the stitches
(stitch was just so she wouldn't rip open the glue), and it was just the
external one, anyway! They used 2 internal layers on her as well (no
popping open for her!!!)

Please let Lily know that even though she may be sore for a while, it is all
for the best, because she won't have to have & raise any bitties of her own!

Old February 19th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Sandy wrote:

I've never seen those before, Marina. Why and how long did Miranda need
to wear it?

Sandy

She wore it after her spay, for three days if I remember correctly. It was
so she wouldn't pull out her stitches.

I see. I've only seen the plastic "Elizabethan" collars used for that. The
body stocking seems like it would interfere less with the cat's normal
activities like eating.

Sandy

Old February 19th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:362186b0435d9ec9baa07a468fdcdf47.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

You'll be fine, Liliy-Whiskers. Once you come back from TED, you'll
officially be a big girl!

Anti helen s

Old February 19th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I don't remember Otis wearing one of those when he'd been debollocked.
It was a very stressful time for him - as he had it done at the same
time as he had a metal pin put in his back leg after he'd fallen 2
flights off the balcony, he also had a pneumo-thorax, so I don't think
he was 2 bothered about his missing parts. Don't worry Lilywhiskers,
you'll be fine!

Marcia and Otis xx

Marina wrote:
Helen Miles wrote:
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Lots of purrs for Monday. Miranda said to tell you it's not so bad,
except if you have to wear a stupid body-stocking afterwards, like this:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339CKvZfi

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old February 19th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lily, don't be scared. I was fixed before Mama got me and I wasn't broken
either. But I still had my stitches in when she took me to my forever home.
It didn't hurt at all and I was even smaller than you. Everything will be
fine, just act a little droopy when you get home and your Mama will give you
lots of good stuff, I bet.
Lily (USA)

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 19th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:31:37 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Of course you can, Lily-Whiskers. Don't worry, it will be all right.
And your fur will grow back. Just make sure to give your meowmy lots
of headbutts and purrs, since she will be worried about you.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old February 19th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way. Pandora and Cleo are right, you will be okay. The vet will
just take a small bit of fur.

Samwise kitty

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old February 19th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:31:37 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

Purrs on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and all next week. Poor Baby. I
wish"science" could find a better way of preventing an overabundance of
babies. Purrs for your comfort and wellbeing. MLB

Old February 19th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:362186b0435d9ec9baa07a468fdcdf47.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi, Is Lily-whiskers here.

My meowmie says dat I is off to TED on Munday to get fixed. But I isn't
broke. So I would like sum purrs please. Meowmie says dat she can't
believe I am so big already. My TED says I'm goona be HUGE because I
have big paws and I'm already 5 1/2 lbs at 18 weeks!

Pandora and Cleo says dat it's OK, and I'll be asleep den wake up with a
bald patch because TED will have stolen sum fur, but Ize furry scared.

Please can I have lots of purrs dat Munday is OK?

Fangu furry much.

Lily-Whiskers.

We is sending lotsa purrs for yoo tomorra Lilykitten, we did not reelize yoo
got so big alreddy. We fort yoo still littelkitten, ow time fly.

KFC & Boyfie

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM