Advice Please: Stray Kitten

Old August 12th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

Default who cares

On Aug 12, 7:11 am, "-L." wrote:
cybercat wrote:

And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
were going to put the kitten back on the street again.

I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!

-L.

Is that the best you can do?

I'll never be too busy to post.

And you're flip-flopping between the kitten is dead and you don't
believe there was a kitten.

Be consistent, bitch.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Old August 12th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

And what was written, after several people gave you contact telephone
numbers and emails for people you could take the kitten to, was that you
were going to put the kitten back on the street again.

I don't think there ever was a kitten. School will be back in session
soon and this pimple-assed punk will be too busy to post.
Like Matty boy sez...YAWN!

-L.

You forgot BORING and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I went back and looked over this lunatic post thru Google.

I was having some fun messing with him like I do with other whack jobs. I
do it till they break but this one is already broke beyond human
comprehension . He is definitely a class act that needs to be on medication
and serious counseling.
I love messing with them but there is no messing with someone who reality
is a fantasy world in himself.
I will leave that up to you all if anyone wants to continue to mess with his
ego. For me it is too much time and not worth the effort to deal with such
a "small" man.

Old August 12th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Searcher7

On Aug 12, 10:36 am, "Matthew" wrote:
"-L." wrote in message

ups.com...

cybercat wrote:

[...]

Yeah, yeah, here we go again. You know you hang on my every word and
would be incapable of getting through your day without checking to see
what I have to say. Yo've been bailing out of this thread for the
longest, but you keep coming back.

And I find it funny that you cannot address and defend the lies that
you told and I exposed in your recent posts here. You can't even admit
when you are wrong. You can only say for the umpteenth time that I am
not worth it.

So go ahead and put your yellow tail between you legs and scram.
(Unless your lying again about that).

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.