Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

Old June 26th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:44:03 -0400, cybercat wrote:

Nice trolling, Charlie. You reeled me right in.

I'm not trolling. I'm simply curious about why someone would buy a
"Scottish Fold" kitten that lacks the very trait from which the breed
gets its name.

Social status. At least he can SAY it's a Scottish Fold. Poor little
deformed creature.

Old June 27th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

( I have just received the last payment from the boy's parent's,
yesterday- About time too!!...I'm just glad I don't have to even speak
to them anymore. I feel no sorrow for them @ all- after all, I had to
find the money to pay it before they even admitted liability. It makes
me sick to think about it!)

i hope they had to pay interest on that too since you will have lost
interest form your money not being inthe bank or even more so if you
had to take out a loan to pay the vet and therefore incurred fees and
interest etc to pay it back.

you should never feel sorry for these people, it is their own bloody
fault they have not boethered to educate their nasty offspring
properly and therefore they now have to pay the price for this,
literally, just wish the bill was much higher. I don't think any
punishment for those horrible vicious little *******s will veer really
be enough for what they did to poor ringo, i hope those kids rot in
hell i really do

bookie

ps i also wonder why the OP felt the need to buy a pedigree puss when
there are loads of rescue kitties out there who also need homes badly.

Old June 27th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"bookie" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

you should never feel sorry for these people, it is their own bloody
fault they have not boethered to educate their nasty offspring
properly and therefore they now have to pay the price for this,
literally, just wish the bill was much higher. I don't think any
punishment for those horrible vicious little *******s will veer really
be enough for what they did to poor ringo, i hope those kids rot in
hell i really do

Me too.

ps i also wonder why the OP felt the need to buy a pedigree puss when
there are loads of rescue kitties out there who also need homes badly.

He bought the pedigreed kitty but he simultaneously adopted the shelter
kitty Beowulf. So, he did provide a home for one shelter kitty.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old June 27th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 27 Jun, 01:46, bookie wrote:
[...]

interest etc to pay it back.u should never feel sorry for these people, it is their own bloody

If only!!

fault they have not boethered to educate their nasty offspring
properly and therefore they now have to pay the price for this,
literally, just wish the bill was much higher. I don't think any
punishment for those horrible vicious little *******s will veer really
be enough for what they did to poor ringo, i hope those kids rot in
hell i really do

I don't Bookie. I hate them with passion, but I hate myself even more
for allowing them to get to him.....
& you and I both, hope they rot in hell!

It taught me a very expensive lesson, & Ringo a very painful one...
Glum
However, I am grateful to be able to say that it was a valuable lesson
to be learnt

Old June 27th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 26 Jun, 22:06, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:44:03 -0400, cybercat wrote:
Nice trolling, Charlie. You reeled me right in.

I'm not trolling. I'm simply curious about why someone would buy a
"Scottish Fold" kitten that lacks the very trait from which the breed
gets its name.

Charlie

wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:44:03 -0400, cybercat wrote:
Nice trolling, Charlie. You reeled me right in.

I'm not trolling. I'm simply curious about why someone would buy a
"Scottish Fold" kitten that lacks the very trait from which the breed
gets its name.

Charlie

Of course. I scraped my cat off a road in the middle of the night, and
he turned out to be a very valuable animal.

No, of course your not.
We can see that....
S;o)

Old June 27th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:08:46 -0700, sheelagh wrote:

It taught me a very expensive lesson, & Ringo a very painful one...
Glum
However, I am grateful to be able to say that it was a valuable lesson
to be learnt

What lesson did you learn?

Charlie
Old June 27th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 27 Jun, 07:08, sheelagh wrote:
On 27 Jun, 01:46, bookie wrote:

[...]

to be learnt- Hide quoted text -

why shoudl you have to learn a lesson? that youi should not be able to
enjoy your own freedom with your cats in your own neighbourhood? the
only lesson that coudl be learnt from this is that you cannot leave
anything to the british justice system which is crap, these nasty kids
should have been slapped with some more than just their parents having
to foot the bill, especially considering previous behaviour.

did you go to the local pres abotut them? you should have done you
know, you shoudl have named and shamed them and their cretinous
parents who obviously are nto fit to bring up kids.

Old June 27th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 27 Jun, 08:26, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:08:46 -0700, sheelagh wrote:

It taught me a very expensive lesson, & Ringo a very painful one...
Glum
However, I am grateful to be able to say that it was a valuable lesson
to be learnt

What lesson did you learn?

Charlie

That humans are by far the worst predators when it comes to cat abuse.
Very Droll Charlie, very drll ;o)
S;o)

Old June 27th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 27 Jun, 01:46, bookie wrote:

[...]

parents who obviously are nto fit to bring up kids.- Hide quoted text -

I had no need to Bookie. The family that lost Wizard went to them and
reported the incident & their utter outrage. They came here to confirm
that this in fact did happen to Ringo. & as far as humiliation goes,
there was no need to do anything there either. The family is held in
contempt by most of the village now. They don't forget things like
that around here in a hurry. My guess is that they move in the next 6
months, judging by the for sale sign outside
BIG Grin
S;o)

Old June 27th 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:08:46 -0700, sheelagh wrote:

It taught me a very expensive lesson, & Ringo a very painful one...
Glum
However, I am grateful to be able to say that it was a valuable lesson
to be learnt

What lesson did you learn?

Charlie

That humans are by far the worst predators when it comes to cat abuse.
Very Droll Charlie, very drll ;o)
S;o)

I forgot to add
In the UK...