Our Pooter is back.

Old June 15th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Our Pooter is back.

Well, sum hoomans like it, but our Fred says the EULA, (End User
Licence Agreement), is just ridiculous and allows complete invasions of
privacy. We has no Mikro$oft on ourownselves pooter at all. It's like
going organic wif fuud, or, or, gettin off drugs, or sumfin like dat.
It's just so much healthier.

Diana Ryan & Cinnamon

On Friday 15 June 2007 11:21, The Porter Cats wrote:

Wee wer useng Win 98 til las month. Itz not as infurryating as da
Vista.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owrz pooter is a veri owlde pooter so we trysta treet it wif respekt,
Tiger*still using win 98 SE*
Fred Williams wrote in message
Fangu Stormee,
Da new pooter seems much more solid. Da won dat went tu da
pooter
bridge was so young tuu. That's da tradgedy uv it. It neffer got a
chance to get tu know usses furry well.
It will be guided to da bridge by some great 486s and
pentuims

that
have gone befur it and I know it'll be well received. An it's sound
card was crippled tuu, poor thing.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

On Thursday 14 June 2007 08:07, Stormmee wrote:

we iz glad you iz bak, anna we willz purr fur yourown pooter dat
haz gone to da pooter brige, Tiger, looking sidewayz at hizown
owlde pooter Fred Williams wrote in
message ...
We hadda hard tyme dis weak end, kitties. Our pooter died. It
was da mutherboard. then as soon as that wuz fixed, da hard drive
dies as well just as Fred downloaded all da emails, but befur he
got ta read enny. Well, we haffa new Muther Board and hard drive
and what backups we had
are restored. We also have a new Web Hosting Provider with a
much bigger site, which we'll point out tu youses when it's
bedder
organized. Fred really has to get sum photos uv usses up there
befur long or we'll leave little messages in his shoes!
It's been a hard few days, but things is kitten back tu normal.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old June 19th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Sum older pentiums can hava new life when loaded wif Linux, like Ubuntu
Linux. It's more solid and reliable than ennything Mikro$oft effer
built. Your sekretary can keep da same pooter an just run bedder
software. Investigate fully befur switchin, though, an it's nice to
haf a tame Linux nearby fur da switch, just tu hold yer paw.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Old June 20th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr soft is not efin sure bowt ani of whut you iz sayin, her iz alzo pooter
stupid as well az cheap, Tiger

Old June 20th 07, 11:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Well, I meant to say a "tame Linux user nearby" for first thing, but
generally it's just owr hooman's idea of good pooter systems. Feel
free to ignore him. Most people do.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Old June 22nd 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owr pooter got upset at diz here diskussin so it crashed anna it taked furry
2 dayz ta put it rite, we haz talked bowt gettin da system you iz talkin
bowt but dat will hafta be later on, if we kan make diz one wurk fur a whle
longer den we mite getta doit next year, Tiger

Old June 22nd 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Yay! Try to keep usses informed. We'll help enney way we can frum dis
distance.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Old June 23rd 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz all bak togefur anna runnin, when some ofur stuffz iz taked kare of den
new pooter iz gettinn onna lizt, Tiger