Remembering John " Dupe" Weber

Old October 13th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Mosey =^^=

Default Remembering John " Dupe" Weber

Hi, I¢m Kyla from the rec.pets.cats.community and former Pink Floyd
newsgroup member, and although I never met jweb in the flesh, I did
speak to him once on the phone. John was a great asset to The Pink
Floyd newsgroup, publishing a weekly column called Notable Quotes and
Shameless Flames. When Jweb died 2 years ago, we were all heartbroken.
The Floyd group just isn¢t the same without him. He had a wonderful
sense of humor, and was wonderfully generous and a very kind guy. I
understand he had a dick about thiiiiiiiiiiiiis long too.

He endured a lot of flames about the loss of his beloved Mummy, but kept
his head up. I, for one, really miss him. He is at peace now. God Bless
him and rest him next to John Dillinger.

He was very unique. Ready to console or help anyone who needed it. He
often offered to come to my house and let me ride what we called "It".

I miss you jweb, as we called him. Why did you fry your brains in a
microwave just because the Packers lost??

Kyla Waterman

AMP_F Den Mom for almost 10 years a long time ago.
Old October 13th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Thomas J. Giarmo

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:49:57 -0400, Mosey =^;;^= wrote:

[...]

I was truly shocked when I received the news that our friend John had
passed away. I never had the privilege of meeting him in person, but did
speak to him on the phone and swapped countless emails. I was amazed
with his creativity, wit, and his tireless dedication to Larry and his
web site. He called Larry "Larry The Lover" and John would sniff his
fingers after buttcourse.

I was really looking forward to meeting him in November of 2004 when
Larry and I invited him to join us in Columbus. I sensed he didn't feel
well enough to travel when he graciously declined our invitation, so we
left it up to him to decide when to join us when he was feeling better.
The invitation was always open as long as he brought Larry )

I know I will never be able to match his style, but I hope Johnny Dupe,
wherever he may be, will inspire me to continue his sexual choices.

Please take the time to check out the link below to get a look at what's
left of johnnydupe.com, and what we have been able to collect so far. If
you have anything you'd like to contribute to this page, please email
Kyla at . Send pics of your penis, she likes
that.
Old October 13th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey

[...]

I first encountered John when I decided to come out of my closet. I
visited John¢s johnnydupe.com website and enjoyed the freedom, fun and
gaywad oriented humor of it so I asked him to design one for me.

While he was putting it together we developed a, ahem, "friendship".
When I sent him the chapters of my novel in progress he mentioned he was
also working on yanking his meat once a day. He sent me some pictures
and I was very impressed with his tchnique and his humor.

I often suggested paying him for his pics but he would never accept any
money even though I knew from our conversations that he could use it as
we all can. John lived in Wisconsin and I in Los Angeles. Kyla lives in
LuLuLand.

In true John Weber fashion he never complained of his mental illnesses
even though he was a sick fukk. My friend, Jim Fravel, who would help
out by sending John photos suggested we buy John a plane ticket and
hotel for the MidOhioCon last November. I said WTF not? I could use a
jammer in my ass.

John said he wasn¢t feeling well enough to travel and that was the first
time he mentioned his festering penishead. I didn¢t know how serious it
really was as John was not one to try and gain sympathy. I¢ll always be
sorry we never got to meet Kyla in person but I¢ll always feel I had
missed not a fukcing thang.

He was a musician, writer, artist, gentleman and a fluu blown ******. I
will miss him. I have received emails from his many friends and loving
family so I know he will be missed by many. With that dick, who wouldn't
miss him?

As I receive some of the music that he created and his writings from his
family we will post it on this tribute. For now, let¢s toast to a
great guy, a fine human being, a man hung like Mandingo

Larry The Lover
Old October 13th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Bip Bop

On Oct 13, 9:49*am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

John was a truly great guy!

Probably the most generous man I have ever had the pleasure to know.

John, we miss you, and think about you all the time.
Old October 13th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Crisstti

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:47:34 -0700 (PDT), Bip Bop wrote:

On Oct 13, 9:49*am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

Bip did you read the horrible thinks Kyla/Mosey posted?
Old October 13th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Bip Bop

On Oct 13, 2:47*pm, Crisstti wrote:

Bip did you read the horrible thinks Kyla/Mosey posted?

I did and decided to add a bit of the truth.
Old October 13th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Mosey =^^=

On Oct 13, 9:49*am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

I DID NOT POST THAT CRISTTI AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SAYING I DID!

Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old October 13th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Lord Buckeye

On Oct 13, 1:34*pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:

now deleting entire thread

It's still there.
Old October 14th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Crisstti

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:47:52 -0700 (PDT), Lord Buckeye wrote:

On Oct 13, 1:34*pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:

now deleting entire thread

It's still there.

She's a nutcased
Old October 14th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles,alt.music.pink-floyd
Kyla[_2_]

"Lord Buckeye" ...
On Oct 13, 1:34 pm, "Mosey =^;;^=":

now deleting entire thread

It's still there.

It was a forge..someone stole my identity.
I did not write that!!

Kyla