leafink da kazzle

Old January 3rd 12, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default leafink da kazzle

O T awakend to hear the wind trying to blow over the castle. He wakes Hari
and asks her, Duz u fink we shd get oufrown gear dat we brung here to help
dem git to da porters? Dere iza aweful storm In da Out. We duzent want dem
ta git blown awayz. Whatcha u fink? We kan kom back lagter if we wantz;

Old January 3rd 12, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 12:49:15 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T awakend to hear the wind trying to blow over the castle. He wakes
Hari and asks her, Duz u fink we shd get oufrown gear dat we brung here
to help dem git to da porters? Dere iza aweful storm In da Out. We
duzent want dem ta git blown awayz. Whatcha u fink? We kan kom back
lagter if we wantz;

I fink dats a excellent idea! Everykitty could port home, or we could
move da 'ception to somewhere else - like Mew York City, or Palm Springs,
or someplace else.

Harri
Old January 3rd 12, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 3, 1:49*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
O T awakend to hear the wind trying to blow over the castle. *He wakes Hari
and asks her, Duz u fink we shd get oufrown gear dat we brung here to help
dem git to da porters? *Dere iza aweful storm In da Out. *We duzent want dem
ta git blown awayz. *Whatcha u fink? *We kan kom back lagter if we wantz;

Wascal is lissening to da win Dat won' bwow diss cassul ober. Butted
I will hep yoo folks get reddy to port iff yoo wanna go sumweres.

--
Wascal
Old January 4th 12, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O T awakend to hear the wind trying to blow over the castle. He wakes
Hari
and asks her, Duz u fink we shd get oufrown gear dat we brung here to help
dem git to da porters? Dere iza aweful storm In da Out. We duzent want
dem
ta git blown awayz. Whatcha u fink? We kan kom back lagter if we wantz;

Wascal is lissening to da win Dat won' bwow diss cassul ober. Butted
I will hep yoo folks get reddy to port iff yoo wanna go sumweres.

--
Wascal

Weh cud awl port tew Seattul, fur uh bizit,...et iznt tew kold heer.

Mosey fur hiz home