Noo Yeer Planz?

Old December 31st 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Noo Yeer Planz?

Du Yu Awl wanna meet on da Noo York Citee
Tymez Skweer Noo Yeerz Eef Ball
and ryde it deown attid midnite?
(rememfurr dat kitteez hab nyen lifez,
so we kin be at moor den wun playze attta tyme!)
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah, and pardy go-er

Old December 31st 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ohh, yes! Ize relly wanna ride da ball.

Ize bedder git goin. Meowmie an Pawpaw won't manage past 10 pm so ize
needz to be on mi way before den.

Iz der a teleporter set up fur uzs in Tymez Skweer?

Booker

Old January 1st 12, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Applesolootlee!

I hav rented a New York City Condominium near Times Squa
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/...k/times-square
“The Crossroads of the World,” apartments near Times Square are home to
the postcard-perfect spectacles of New York City. Located at the
intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue and stretching from West
42nd to West 47th Streets, Times Square's neon lights and signs put the
sparkle of Las Vegas to shame, and the theater shows of Broadway are
famed worldwide. Residents of luxury apartments and condominiums near
Times Square are thrilled to call this iconic world landmark home.

I hav aranjt furr a b-furr midnite boofay, startin ennytyme neow.
Den weez wyll port offurr tu da bawl attid 11:45, hab sum nip shampaign,
blo sum bubblez, an ryde da NooYeerz disco-bawl downdowndown!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

I hav aranjt furr a b-furr midnite boofay, startin ennytyme neow. Den
weez wyll port offurr tu da bawl attid 11:45, hab sum nip shampaign, blo
sum bubblez, an ryde da NooYeerz disco-bawl downdowndown!

Dat sounds like fun! Miz Lilith, is you around here? Wanna go wif me?

[Sammy sneaks the cask of nip whiskey into the teleporter.]
Old January 1st 12, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:35:54 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I hav rented a New York City Condominium near Times Squa
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/...k/times-square
“The Crossroads of the World,†apartments near Times Square are home to
the postcard-perfect spectacles of New York City. Located at the
intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue and stretching from West
42nd to West 47th Streets, Times Square's neon lights and signs put the
sparkle of Las Vegas to shame, and the theater shows of Broadway are
famed worldwide. Residents of luxury apartments and condominiums near
Times Square are thrilled to call this iconic world landmark home.

I hav aranjt furr a b-furr midnite boofay, startin ennytyme neow.
Den weez wyll port offurr tu da bawl attid 11:45, hab sum nip shampaign,
blo sum bubblez, an ryde da NooYeerz disco-bawl downdowndown!
--
Pitô.ônya

[Two Zot girls, in heels and gowns, pull up in a red Fiat 500. A tuxie opens
the door for them. "park it, maam?" "Yes pweeze", says Cybèle, giving him a
few toona tip. They walk in, and take the elevator to 'Toonya's condo]

Meow, Meow, and happy noo yeer! [They hedbutt Pitoonya as the tuxie kittie
brings in a case of Chat Lunatique demi sec nip-champagne]

Heerz a widdle bubbly for da toasts! So mine deer, whauts noo?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2011 7:57:08 PM
Old January 1st 12, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Du Yu Awl wanna meet on da Noo York Citee
Tymez Skweer Noo Yeerz Eef Ball
and ryde it deown attid midnite?
(rememfurr dat kitteez hab nyen lifez,
so we kin be at moor den wun playze attta tyme!)

--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah, and pardy go-er

yeUP, weh kan beh der ..
Mosey
Vice Grand PoohBah, mai wink Meowy owr wee bitties , Tygur n Mayzy,
PookyKat, hiz wink Sqweex, Pipps, n maybehaps Ranger iffen hym wyl go wif
Pipps n BobQat n Mimzy
PUUUUUUUUUUUURR TAY!!!!

Old January 1st 12, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

I hav aranjt furr a b-furr midnite boofay, startin ennytyme neow. Den
weez wyll port offurr tu da bawl attid 11:45, hab sum nip shampaign, blo
sum bubblez, an ryde da NooYeerz disco-bawl downdowndown!

Dat sounds like fun! Miz Lilith, is you around here? Wanna go wif me?

[Sammy sneaks the cask of nip whiskey into the teleporter.]

Ranger, wyl yu go wif meh pweez? Diz awl saownsz wike sew mutch fun, dunnit?

Pipps

Old January 1st 12, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[...]

whauts noo??...2012 ovkorze!
Itz bownd tu b a gudgud yeer, d'ya tink?
Pit2nya

Old January 1st 12, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:03:08 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Ranger, wyl yu go wif meh pweez? Diz awl saownsz wike sew mutch fun,
dunnit?

Pipps

Abso-purr-lutely! Letz go an danze and haf sum of dat nip whiskey.

[Ranger takes Pipps' paw, and together they step into the teleporter and
step in Mew York City.]

Old January 1st 12, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Ranger, wyl yu go wif meh pweez? Diz awl saownsz wike sew mutch fun,
dunnit?

Pipps

Abso-purr-lutely! Letz go an danze and haf sum of dat nip whiskey.

[Ranger takes Pipps' paw, and together they step into the teleporter and
step in Mew York City.]

Pipps, wearing a swirly dwess, wooks at were Pi2nya haz mayde rezerbashunz n
dey tayke da elebatur up tu da sweet,
n saui hai tu awl der furends. Waow, Ranger, wook at awl diz..
Nip whiskey n uh boofay,,
Pointz. wook, Ranger, ai see Mosey, Meowy, Pooky, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy
tu..oh wook, dere in uh clozet r da bitties, Tygur n Mayzy, sleepin fur nao.
Yu wook vury nise Ranger, fank yu fur bringing meh heer tew selebrate Noo
Yeerz Eve wif yu, ..du wu wana ride da Ball daown or not?
Weh kan wach Seattle Space Needle on da tv at midnite Pasifix tyme. huh?
Dey greet awl uf der frendz n start tu eet snax n drink nip whisky, n den
start tu danse.

Pipps

Pippa

wedwink planz Gramby Cat community 8 December 10th 11 07:19 AM
Da wedwink Planz Gramby Cat community 1 December 9th 11 02:51 AM
Wedwink Planz diz farr Gramby Cat community 34 November 25th 11 09:07 PM
Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] Cat community 75 September 19th 09 10:05 PM
Wedwink Planz The Porter Cats Cat community 40 August 20th 07 12:54 PM