ping rebecca

Old February 18th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default ping rebecca

how iz urmom dowin? OEJ

Old February 19th 12, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Well, she fingkz she iz doin finefine, but we fingkz she iz owt uv herown
mind. She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv korse,
fingked it muss be kitteefudz, but no -- she iz eetin it herownself! We
duznt unnerstan dis, an when she eetz it, we sitz rite by her an triez to
git sum an she gitz mad.

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I'm doing really well after my surgery, and the surgeon is happy with how
I'm recovering! This week I graduated from a liquid diet to pureed foods,
and one of the easiest things to eat right now is baby food. Of course,
Sundance and Rebecca think they should get some -- since when do hoominz eat
from little jars the same size as cat food comes in?

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
how iz urmom dowin? OEJ

Old February 19th 12, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett reads this and begins to laugh. Kitties dat iz da wai Bitty
Barekitten fudz comez. Afore dem haz teef dem eatz dat stuff. Da gramby
nefver buyz diz her grinds up regular fudz ta feed barekittns when dem comes
to herown houze.

"Rebecca" wrote in message ...

Well, she fingkz she iz doin finefine, but we fingkz she iz owt uv herown
mind. She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv korse,
fingked it muss be kitteefudz, but no -- she iz eetin it herownself! We
duznt unnerstan dis, an when she eetz it, we sitz rite by her an triez to
git sum an she gitz mad.

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I'm doing really well after my surgery, and the surgeon is happy with how
I'm recovering! This week I graduated from a liquid diet to pureed foods,
and one of the easiest things to eat right now is baby food. Of course,
Sundance and Rebecca think they should get some -- since when do hoominz eat
from little jars the same size as cat food comes in?

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
how iz urmom dowin? OEJ

Old February 19th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hey hoomin ursef shuld be sharin... OEJ

hoomin note... try the lamb stew, soft
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Well, she fingkz she iz doin finefine, but we fingkz she iz owt uv herown
mind. She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv
korse, fingked it muss be kitteefudz, but no -- she iz eetin it
herownself! We duznt unnerstan dis, an when she eetz it, we sitz rite by
her an triez to git sum an she gitz mad.

Rebecca

Hoomin note:
I'm doing really well after my surgery, and the surgeon is happy with how
I'm recovering! This week I graduated from a liquid diet to pureed foods,
and one of the easiest things to eat right now is baby food. Of course,
Sundance and Rebecca think they should get some -- since when do hoominz
eat from little jars the same size as cat food comes in?

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
how iz urmom dowin? OEJ

Old February 19th 12, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:49:47 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv korse,
fingked it muss be kitteefudz,

Dere is no ofur conclushun! Dat MUS be kitty-fud!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/18/2012 10:59:43 PM
Old February 19th 12, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Dis iz whut Ize sayin.

Rebecca

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:49:47 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv korse,
fingked it muss be kitteefudz,

Dere is no ofur conclushun! Dat MUS be kitty-fud!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old February 19th 12, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Well, she fingkz she iz doin finefine, but we fingkz she iz owt uv herown
mind. She startid bringin home fudz in little bittee jarz, so we, uv korse,
fingked it muss be kitteefudz, but no -- she iz eetin it herownself! We
duznt unnerstan dis, an when she eetz it, we sitz rite by her an triez to
git sum an she gitz mad.

Rebecca

Dunt yew wury Rebecca, yer meomie iz doin wat iz da bezt fing fur hur.
Weh r awl hapi hur iz gitin bedder..yeUP Mosey and hiz catmates purring
frum owr hoam.

Hoomin note:
I'm doing really well after my surgery, and the surgeon is happy with how
I'm recovering! This week I graduated from a liquid diet to pureed foods,
and one of the easiest things to eat right now is baby food. Of course,
Sundance and Rebecca think they should get some -- since when do hoominz
eat from little jars the same size as cat food comes in?

Mosey's Mom here. I am so happy you are getting better.
CATS!!! Who can understand them?
You are in my cats purrs and my prayers for you to keep getting better
Love, hugs and best wishes ,
Aunti Kyla
and Mosey, PokyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 9 October 20th 11 03:38 AM
Meow, Mlle. Rebecca Hercule Lenoir[_3_] Cat community 2 October 12th 08 12:47 AM
Miss Rebecca? Stormmee Cat community 2 March 9th 08 11:47 PM
Rebecca lounged on me! Sandy Cat anecdotes 8 March 9th 06 06:47 AM
Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance? Harri Cat community 16 December 9th 04 08:49 AM