Ping Kyla

Old August 22nd 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Kyla

Girl, when someone suggested that you NOT respond to messages ATT McKenzie
they meant NOT TO RESPOND It has nothing to do with "not being a bad
person". We have all heard that a million times. We know you don't mean to
get into some of the messes you do so PLEASE, don't feel you have to keep
this thread alive. It only makes matters worse. I would have sent this to
you in private but my @%&*(%$ emails are messed up at this time.

Old August 22nd 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I'm just giving up on rpcc for now. I just got home, I'm tired, it's
late, and ALL the posts are about crossposting and trolls and
impersonating. There's not much going on in regard to our cats. And Lee
is still gone. I'm just maxed out on junk posts. So, I may check in and
post occasionally and I may not. If someone can let me know when the
group gets back to normal, that would be great. Love to all!

Thanks.

Old August 22nd 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Normal" if you wait for that, you may have a long wait. Just kidding, we
are back to the venture now, hang in there girl. Just talked to Lee and she
said tell everyone hello.

Old August 22nd 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Granby wrote:
Girl, when someone suggested that you NOT respond to messages ATT McKenzie
they meant NOT TO RESPOND *It has nothing to do with "not being a bad
person". *We have all heard that a million times. *We know you don't mean to
get into some of the messes you do so PLEASE, don't feel you have to keep
this thread alive. *It only makes matters worse. *I would have sent this to
you in private but my @%&*(%$ emails are messed up at this time.- Hide quoted text -

Normal? looks around Normal people are people you don't know very
well yet.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 22nd 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^*.*.^=

Mosey put up a post not to respond to the trolls. I DO understand what
you're saying, and I have NO clue why I'm being forged, and I could really
give a flying fig.
I was going to send you an e-mail and I'm sorry it's acting up again.
I won't keep the thread alive, just following the adventures and changed the
subject and am ignoring the trolls. I really don't want to ket kicked out of
here or have to leave, it's my 'happy place', or it used to be, till these
twits came along.
I never saw the thread NOT respond to messages ATT McKenzie at all.
I'm not crosposting either. If I do see a crosspost in a reply, I take it
out, and keep the posts to here. I am sorry if I caused trouble and hope
you all will forgive
me as I love it here. Hug

"Granby"...

Old August 22nd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^*.*.^=

Yeah, what IS Normal? LOL. Yeah, we're back on the venture, so please don't
leave. Granby, next time you talk to Lee, please tell her hello from me.
Will she be back any time soon?
Kyla
"Granby"

Old August 23rd 08, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^*.*.^=\

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:31:15 -0700, Kyla =^*.*.^= wrote:

Mosey put up a post not to respond to the trolls. I DO understand what
you're saying, and I have NO clue why I'm being forged, and I could really
give a flying fig.
I was going to send you an e-mail and I'm sorry it's acting up again.
I won't keep the thread alive, just following the adventures and changed the
subject and am ignoring the trolls. I really don't want to ket kicked out of
here or have to leave, it's my 'happy place', or it used to be, till these
twits came along.
I never saw the thread NOT respond to messages ATT McKenzie at all.
I'm not crosposting either. If I do see a crosspost in a reply, I take it
out, and keep the posts to here. I am sorry if I caused trouble and hope
you all will forgive
me as I love it here. Hug

-------FORGERY-----------
Real Kyla with Mosey
Old August 23rd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
On Aug 21, 9:04 pm, Lucy wrote:
I'm just giving up on rpcc for now. I just got home, I'm tired, it's
late, and ALL the posts are about crossposting and trolls and
impersonating. There's not much going on in regard to our cats. And Lee
is still gone. I'm just maxed out on junk posts. So, I may check in and
post occasionally and I may not. If someone can let me know when the
group gets back to normal, that would be great. Love to all!

Thanks.

Normal? looks around Normal people are people you don't know very
well yet.

--
Will in New Haven

Oh hell. Now we have someone impersonating Fran and Puddi in a really
disgusting way, and still no one takes it seriously. OK, make fun of me,
but that doesn't get us anywhere.

Ping Anti Kyla Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 3 August 22nd 08 08:59 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 6 June 6th 08 10:11 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM