New site

Old March 9th 04, 01:19 PM
Victor Martinez

Default New site

Ok, I've placed another copy of the video on the cats' website, let's
hope this one works for everybody:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/Susan.wmv

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 9th 04, 01:31 PM
Victor Martinez

Or yet another one:

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv/Susan.wmv

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 9th 04, 03:42 PM
Mishi

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
news Ok, I've placed another copy of the video on the cats' website, let's hope
this one works for everybody:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/Susan.wmv

Hi Victor!

This one worked for me! Great video!

Patti

Old March 9th 04, 03:48 PM
Hopitus2

Thank you, Victor! Que' rico....feel like I've been invited into your living
room to join in the fun. What a fine bunch of cats you have, healthy and
playful. Appreciate your trouble to set up something for us who don't (for
one reason or another) navigate the troubled waters of yahoo to be treated
to a really nice video.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
: Or yet another one:
:
: http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv/Susan.wmv
:
: --
: Victor Martinez
: Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
: Send your spam he
: Email me he

Old March 9th 04, 04:07 PM
lrulan

oh, I finally got to see it! Great little film. I especially love the part
when all you see are 2 cats then all of a sudden a third one appears from
under the hassock!!!
Thanks loads for putting this where I could finally see it.
Lydia

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 9th 04, 06:07 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 13:19:16 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Ok, I've placed another copy of the video on the cats' website, let's
hope this one works for everybody:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/Susan.wmv

No luck! Something about "codes". I don't know enough about
computers to adjust it. Thanks for trying.
Old March 9th 04, 09:10 PM
Hopitus2

Try the second one Victor set up; they both work. Just click on the
underlined website right here on the ng page. Hopefully on your screen, it
*is* underlined.

:

Old March 9th 04, 09:15 PM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:

Ok, I've placed another copy of the video on the cats' website, let's
hope this one works for everybody:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/Susan.wmv

Thanks, Victor. This one works for me.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 9th 04, 09:35 PM
Jo Firey

It worked. I love it. Such nice cats. Don't know why I have a soft spot
for Fez, but I do.

Jo

Old March 9th 04, 10:27 PM
MaryL

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
news
Ok, I've placed another copy of the video on the cats' website, let's
hope this one works for everybody:

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/Susan.wmv

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Thanks, Victor! I finally was able to view the video, and I really enjoyed
it. I would like to learn to do that for my own cats (especially Duffy). I
have lots and lots of video of the two of them, but I don't know how to
compress the video and transfer it to a website. Maybe that will be a
project that I can work on this summer -- assuming the learning curve isn't
too steep.

MaryL