Luna in the attic space... again

Old August 14th 04, 07:31 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Luna in the attic space... again

I woke up at 4am after hearing my pager go off. When I got up to find
the pager, I noticed the AC closet door was open. Dang! That probably
means Luna or Issa climbed up and got into the attic space. I saw Issa,
but couldn't find Luna. Then I heard her cry. Dangit, I though, how many
times is she going to get caught up there? Does she have really bad
memory? Or she just can't help herself?
Anyhow, I woke up Tom and we spent the next 1/2 hour trying to get Luna
out through an opening in the screen on the eave of the roof in the
front of the house. Me standing on a chair, Tom with a flashlight
illuminating the opening.
This morning I went to the hardware store and bought a latch for that
door, which I just installed. No more lost-in-the-attic adventures in
this house!
Crazy girlie...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 14th 04, 09:01 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old August 14th 04, 09:01 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old August 14th 04, 09:01 PM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old August 15th 04, 03:18 PM
Pat

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message

my father bought a taller aluminum extension ladder. He
left it leaning against the side of the house, and the cats soon
learned how to climb up and down it whenever they got the urge to go
roof-exploring.

I have a ladder leaning on the house, too. Tommy & Eli spend a lot of time
on the roof.

Old August 15th 04, 03:18 PM
Pat

"John F. Eldredge" wrote in message

my father bought a taller aluminum extension ladder. He
left it leaning against the side of the house, and the cats soon
learned how to climb up and down it whenever they got the urge to go
roof-exploring.

I have a ladder leaning on the house, too. Tommy & Eli spend a lot of time
on the roof.

Luna strikes again Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 February 22nd 04 04:27 AM
Attic cat Ted Davis Cat anecdotes 7 February 22nd 04 01:59 AM
Luna and Maya are famous!!! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 21 October 31st 03 05:46 PM
[catslaves] - Photo Space Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 October 2nd 03 10:13 AM
Cats come from outer space Lord Teviolus Cat anecdotes 2 August 15th 03 12:02 PM