Dinner an' a koncert!

Old August 10th 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Dinner an' a koncert!

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 02:54:12 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I wyl weer it on mine nek fur neow.
Laytur, we bof kin nibul it fur deezert, Hokay?

Ahhh, bon soir, Mlle. Pi2nya and M. Sundance!

How eez yourownselves? Perhaps you and Mlle. HoneyCat would like to
joyne usses and zee offurs at zees large table.

[Signals wait-kitty] Ahhh, my weenk and myownself weel haff zee
pastis, seel-voo-play; what will you offur kitteez haff for zee
aperitif?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Umm... dat mite be uh bit strong fur liddul mee,
so I'll haff zee anisette, seel voo purrleeez.
an furr an appetissant, a shmawl hewlpink uv pattee du foy grah.
--
Pitö.önya

Old August 15th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Where iz efurrykitty? (was: Dinner an' a koncert!)

Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/15/2006 3:58:40 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 15th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:00:02 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?

TV and I are here, settled in enjoying our aperitifs. I believe I saw
Sammy and Lilith and Ranger coming downstairs a few minutes ago, and
Amelia and Tabitha said they would be here shortly. And look, there's
Harri Roadcat just now. I've never seen her wearing a formal neck ribbon
like that before! And there's Calicat shyly peeking around a corner.

Cleo
Old August 17th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we wuz held hostage inna kitty jail atta tedz fur six whole dayz, den when
we getted home der wuz a nu growl monzter dat had eat alla owr bootiful furz
anna we haz spended time puttin some furz bak where it belongz, owr hoomanz
are gonna get purnized gud, Tiger who refused to eat ta purnish dat nazti
ted
. ..

Old August 17th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz gladta be bak, i wuz inna kitty jail anna it wuz so bad i getted
mineself inna litter box anna juzt layed der, TV, glad to be free
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old August 17th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Stormmee wrote:
I iz gladta be bak, i wuz inna kitty jail anna it wuz so bad i getted
mineself inna litter box anna juzt layed der, TV, glad to be free

Oh, my poor big man cat, that's awful! Why ever did you have to be put
in the kitty jail? Here, let me get you another glass of nip wine...

Cleo
Old August 17th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da hoomanz wented onna vakatin fur six whole dayz ta see furriez stepmother,
anna he wuz worried we wuuld need somfin so he hauled us offta da ted anna
soft wnt along withit, butted we iz planninta get efin, TV feelin bettere
allatime

Old August 17th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:54:24 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we wuz held hostage inna kitty jail atta tedz fur six whole dayz, den when
we getted home der wuz a nu growl monzter dat had eat alla owr bootiful furz
anna we haz spended time puttin some furz bak where it belongz, owr hoomanz
are gonna get purnized gud, Tiger who refused to eat ta purnish dat nazti
ted

Oh! yew poor deer! Here, haff anofur nip-scotch!

[petite purrsian glares at Anti Soft]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/17/2006 10:15:25 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 17th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, Tiger

hey I was just trying to make sure they didn't go hungry if we were late
getting back, and we had to vacuum, there was bug spray everywhere, soft
. ..

Old August 18th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:00:02 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?

TV and I are here, settled in enjoying our aperitifs. I believe I saw
Sammy and Lilith and Ranger coming downstairs a few minutes ago, and
Amelia and Tabitha said they would be here shortly. And look, there's
Harri Roadcat just now. I've never seen her wearing a formal neck
ribbon like that before! And there's Calicat shyly peeking around a
corner.

Cleo

weez heer indjoyink ower appletyzurz an drynkz.
--
Pitö.önya, poztink furr hurzelf an SunDance, if he duzent mynd